Ray Ray

Game of Thrones, not what you think!

Heh, the series does a lot of "sexposition", where they do lots of verbal plot advancement while there is some kind of nudity going on...

I'm hooked on the show too since season 1.

Yup. In this like in many other things the series follows the books very well.

Yup. In this like in many other things the series follows the books very well.

season 1/book 1 yes. book 2/season 2 not so much. season 2 disappointed me quite a bit. book 2 was also my least favorite so far though, book 3 was my favorite so im hoping they dont screw with it too much. they got 2 seasons to do one book so no excuses this time. though "we dont have the time or money" wasnt an excuse for some of the ways they screwed with book 2. still scratching my head at why they would kill the tickler when the scene when he finally dies in the book is so much more glorious.

anyone ever play the board game or the card game ? both really fun.

Lol! Season 3 starts soon. The books are well worth reading.

TheWombat

Sent using Tapatalk

Other than the fact the bastard takes forever to finish the last ones... The show might actually catch up to or surpass the books by the time he finishes the last 2 books.

Also, this season = Red Wedding :) I think the Internet might actually explode that day.

Other than the fact the bastard takes forever to finish the last ones... The show might actually catch up to or surpass the books by the time he finishes the last 2 books.

Also, this season = Red Wedding :) I think the Internet might actually explode that day.

http://screenrant.co...-release-dates/

nothing new really. but he does acknowledge that hes gotta write quicker. doesnt promise he will though. also im more excited to see everyones reaction to the purple wedding next season.

Oh Seven Hells you are right everyone who hasn't read the book is going to have a heart attack.

I'm reading the books first (of course there is only 5 right now) before I get started on the series.

I can't wait to see the internet reaction to Joff's wedding ;)

I am with you guys. I am ashamed to say I went to sleep last night thinking...wtf, really?

The only other time I thought about a tv show that much was the last episode of the sopranos, trying to figure out if tony was killed or not.

That was a lie...gave a little thought to the episode in boardwalk empire when nucky killed jimmy.

I am reading the books and am halfway through book three and didn't see this coming. I hope I finish the book before next weeks finale so I am ahead of the series.

Who is John Galt?

I am so excited I figured out how to change my signature.

Cool, that means the final episode is the purple wedding.

Having just finished a Feast for Crows, It was nice to see how they are developing Queen Cerci.   I mean, who knew that her schemes would resolve in such a spectacular way.