Ray Ray

Game of Thrones, not what you think!

Heard this morning that it is following the books pretty spot on.

I haven't read the books, so it's good to see it unfold.

Pretty close. They understated sir Dontos (the fool) and his interaction with Sansa. They overstated Jamie and Brianne. If you watch real close you can tell who was responsible for the event.. Something that took 100 pages for the book to uncover.

but still nothing compared to many other characters' ends

I don't know. I just watched the scene again last night and it was a slow, agonizing death. He knew he was dying as he writhed in pain.

A lot of the others were quicker deaths, even if they knew it was coming.

Pretty close. They understated sir Dontos (the fool) and his interaction with Sansa. They overstated Jamie and Brianne. If you watch real close you can tell who was responsible for the event.. Something that took 100 pages for the book to uncover.

indeed. you can see it disappear and the empty spot where it should be. if you dont know to look though you will miss it. it was something book readers can sit there and smile while everyone looks at you like youve gone insane. thats a fun feeling. when everyone thinks you know something they dont know. you can make them think they missed something even when there wasnt anything to catch just because there USUALLY is something to catch. also roose's wife was fat. i dont think they explained that unless i missed it but another nod to those who know he was offered the weight in gold of whichever of old walder frey's daughters he picked. hence he picked the biggest one. i laughed and people had no idea why.

as far as following the books closely.. its hard to argue on a grand scale but as far as details go they make me pull my hair out. strong belwas. the house of the undying. jeyne westerling. theon surviving the sack of winterfell was only a crazy theory for 3 books. mormonts raven. marillion's tongue. mago. the list goes on. but even if they combine tom sevenstrings and thoros of myr into the same person the brotherhood without banners still played the same role and had the same effects on things overall.