Ray Ray

Game of Thrones, not what you think!

They really have no problem killing off main characters, that's for sure.

Very surprised with this episode.

Everyone is a friggen main character! but I love it. I'd rather see the ignorant good guys die then the smart evil ones. The deaths of the red wedding were well deserved.

Everyone is a friggen main character! but I love it. I'd rather see the ignorant good guys die then the smart evil ones. The deaths of the red wedding were well deserved.

very true. when a main character dies its his own damn fault. "i found out the secret my predecessor died for so I am going to tell his murderers that I know", "sorry i didnt want to marry one of your daughters but here is some lord instead of a king that you can have, were cool now right?"

I DVR'd the episode and had to avoid the facebook posts and people talking about it at work. I knew there was something big happening but that still surprised me.

I'm just hoping the Mother of Dragons keeps tearing things up.

You're reading a series where, in its drinking game, the killing off of a main character is only worth 1 drink. Nothing was spoiled.

At least I never really liked Robb Stark and couldn't stand Lady Stark. I'm now just waiting to see who gets killed off in the next 2 weeks. Great show no matter what though.

At least I never really liked Robb Stark and couldn't stand Lady Stark. I'm now just waiting to see who gets killed off in the next 2 weeks. Great show no matter what though.

Honestly I was more upset watching the dog get killed. Though the part with Thalia was unnerving too.

This week is the season finale right?

WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP SAYING IT'S A DOG?!

It's a WOLF

If you're going to go all Game of Nerds over it, technically it's a Direwolf...

Dog, wolf, Direwolf, it was still more upsetting to see it killed then the other characters... Had the same reaction with Lady in S1.

Nick I always feel the saddest when a direwolf dies. No spoilers but why aren't the direwolves in the series as much as the books?

Jon Snow in the books is always with his direwolf.

What's up with the author and that captain hat? The guy is from Bayonne for goodness sake.

Who is John Galt?

I am so excited I figured out how to change my signature.

Nick I always feel the saddest when a direwolf dies. No spoilers but why aren't the direwolves in the series as much as the books?

Jon Snow in the books is always with his direwolf.

Probably the production cost.. In the books, A Direwolf are supposed to be the size of small horse.. hard to show that on TV without sacrificing something else.