67gtonut

My newest purchase

Congratulations on the purchase of a fine Beretta.

Tomorrow when you wake up, you will notice two beautiful Italian women sleeping next to you. As you shower they will make you Caffè e latte and fresh colazione. When you look in the mirror, you will notice that you are taller and much more handsome than you were the day before. When you open your closet, all of your clothes are suddenly much more fashionable. When you go outside, you will notice that your car will have magically transformed into a Ferrari overnight.

Yes, being a Beretta owner has its perks. Now pardon me, I must dance the Tarentella with my beautiful wife before I catch the next plane to Milan... Congratulations on the purchase of a fine Italian firearm.

Nice. I prefer my 92a1 for the built in accessory rail and the recoil buffer. Wish they made the 22 conversion for it though, but the recoil buffer means the stock conversions won't fit. No worries, I just shoot my Browning Buckmark Camper for the 22 handgun love.

Congratulations on the purchase of a fine Beretta.

Tomorrow when you wake up, you will notice two beautiful Italian women sleeping next to you. As you shower they will make you Caffè e latte and fresh colazione. When you look in the mirror, you will notice that you are taller and much more handsome than you were the day before. When you open your closet, all of your clothes are suddenly much more fashionable. When you go outside, you will notice that your car will have magically transformed into a Ferrari overnight.

Yes, being a Beretta owner has its perks. Now pardon me, I must dance the Tarentella with my beautiful wife before I catch the next plane to Milan... Congratulations on the purchase of a fine Italian firearm.

None of that happened when I bought my Beretta!!! .......... must be defective.... have to send it back for a replacement

Congrats on purchase!!

Well, I dont buy often.....

But this one has been on my "Bucket List" for a long time....

photo_zps703817bd.jpg

92FS - frame is Cerakoted Gray

Congratulations! That's a fine looking gun and one I would be proud to own.

Can you tell me if this is the model (92FS - Italy) that can be converted to shoot .22 or .22lr? I am a bit confused between the FS and FS1B. I know you have the real deal from Italy but that's about all I can see.

Go out and break it in ;)