BlackOps Badger

SJ Shotgun Shootout interest?

sounds like you guys didnt have such a good turn out? you should come up north for our next one if you wanna see what a real shotgun shootout is all about...

I'd say it was good. The three of us there had a good time. You guys are just too far away. We need a Central Jersey shoot sometime.

Damn someone needs to donate a garbage can to put all the empty shells in to that wma

The people that frequent the range would probably shoot it up. We discussed this today. Either that or bring their garbage there.

We watched people told their trash and shoot it while we were there.

Also wanted to out a +5 black ops badger for making the effort of walking all the way to the other side to pick up after some d-bags that left their trash. And he let me use his 870 for the day.... Thanks again man!!

The people that frequent the range would probably shoot it up. We discussed this today. Either that or bring their garbage there.

We watched people told their trash and shoot it while we were there.

Also wanted to out a +5 black ops badger for making the effort of walking all the way to the other side to pick up after some d-bags that left their trash. And he let me use his 870 for the day.... Thanks again man!!

Your right at clinton WMA the cans get shot up all the time and people do dump their trash there from time to time but at least some of the trash gets taken away instead of all of it on the ground.