Shawnmoore81

A real American war hero murdered

Are you kidding me?! What the hell is going on in this country?!

"A man called the deadliest sniper in United States history was found dead Saturday.

Chris Kyle was one of two individuals reportedly shot and killed at Rough Creek Lodge.

Kyle, a former Tarleton State University Student and former Navy SEAL who served four tours of duty in Iraq, where he was given the nickname "The Devil of Ramadi" by insurgents.

The man suspected of murdering Kyle and the second individual was apprehended near Lancaster hours after the incident, the Stephenville Empire-Tribune reported.

The assailant reportedly fled the scene in Kyle's vehicle, which bore the emblem of his business, Craft International, which provides military and law enforcement training.

Erath County Sheriff's investigators, Stephenville police and Texas Rangers responded to the scene and other agencies were on the lookout for the suspect vehicle. The pickup truck was described as a large black four-door truck, elevated high off of the ground. The suspect vehicle is described as completely covered in Rhino Liner with a skull sticker in the back window.

As the search for the suspect heated up, Erath County Sheriff Tommy Bryant called the suspect is armed and "extremely dangerous," although he declined to elaborate on the statement.

Rough Creek Lodge, an upscale hunting lodge, is located near the Somervell County line on U.S. Highway 67 between the cities of Glen Rose and Stephenville.

The suspected homicide is the second in two days for Erath County investigators. At about 2:30 p.m. Friday, they responded to a residence off of Pigeon Road, where Jeffrey Vegas Sewalt, 59, was found dead from a gunshot wound to the head.

Bryant said investigators were treated that case as a murder investigation.

Additional details on the Rough Creek case will be provided as soon as they become available."

Woah, what? I possess no tinfoil hats, but Noveske and now Mr. Kyle? (Given this is true)

ETA: Source: http://www.khou.com/...-189539281.html

ETA2: I don't want my initial comment to be misread-- I'm not citing any kind of conspiracy, nor am I even alluding to the idea. Just that the community/industry has lost two larger-than-life individuals in such a short time.

SOFREP had a short post up briefly regarding the incident, but its seemingly disappeared. The site may be experiencing some crazy traffic...

Yeah, my tinfoil hat is going on, I'm afraid. Not only because of this, but because of the sheer number of shooting since SH. And no- it's NOT just "the media reporting it more". There's something fishy going on.

Yeah, my tinfoil hat is going on, I'm afraid. Not only because of this, but because of the sheer number of shooting since SH. And no- it's NOT just "the media reporting it more". There's something fishy going on.

Apparently they were shot by a Marine suffering from PTSD that they were trying to help.

Although I do believe some of the commie's that are in office are breathing a sigh of relief.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2272697/Deadliest-sniper-U-S-military-history-Chris-Kyle-shot-killed-point-blank-veteran-suffering-PTSD-Texas-gun-range.html

RIP Chris Kyle.

Although I don't discount or promote any conspiracy theories, I will say that I agree with the above that some of those in the higher echelons of da'gubbmint are definietly breathing easier. And I don't think it will be too long before they use this to bolster their arguments for stricter gun laws and an outright ban on firearms. I can only hope that they will not soil his legacy, but I certainly have been disappointed before.

Prayers to his family. He was forced to leave behind a wife and two children.

C