Shawnmoore81

A real American war hero murdered

It's already said they wanna target vets. Well here is a prime example thy can plaster all over.

I don't know about that. If accusations are true, that the former Mr. Kyle was conducting an outreach program for Vets with PTSD, and that the suspect is a Marine with PTSD-- this reflects poorly on the leadership. For the same reason why suicides across the services (notably in combat zones and those coming back from combat zones) has risen dramatically; and also for the same reasons of why PTSD is not really taken that seriously by the core leadership within said leadership and even with the VA. Remember that it was the leadership that denied wholeheartedly to award Purple Hearts for PTSD. Heck, personally, going back to when I had separated (2008), PTSD still wasn't taken that seriously. The whole unit had quarterly briefs, but there was no real standardized training for NCOs on what to look for when assessing.

Maybe its a machismo thing, but PTSD is a legit issue that is still ignored as much as the case of rape within the ranks is these days. And because of that, the powers that be will probably sweep it all under the rug and blame all of this on something else (like gun violence), but not necessarily use this to target vets... because if they do that, they are essentially legitimizing the argument that gun violence has more to do with access compared to the actuality of violence that the presence of guns purport. To me, this is essentially the same argument that has been made in many cases, notably with the Newtown tragedy.

A lot of people are asking about the shooting earlier today in Glen Rose. Here is info from WFAA. BREAKING: Sources tell News 8 that Chris Kyle, the deadliest sniper in the U.S. with 255 confirmed kills, was murdered tonight along with another man at a gun range in Glen Rose, Texas. Sources said Kyle and the other victim were helping a 25-year-old former Marine recover from PTSD when the suspect turned the gun on them shooting them both at point blank range. The suspect is in custody in Lancaster right now. Kyle is the author of "American Sniper" a New York Times best selling book.

I know first thing in the morning tomorrow my liberal boss is going to bring this up to me as a reason to take guns away. Sad that many others will use the blood of people to push their agenda.

RIP to a true hero!

I know first thing in the morning tomorrow my liberal boss is going to bring this up to me as a reason to take guns away. Sad that many others will use the blood of people to push their agenda.

RIP to a true hero!

You can just tell him if he keeps ignoring mental health issues in this country it wont make them go away.

RIP

true American warrior

stood by his brothers to the end.

unfortunately war does wicked things to the mind.

too much for some to handle, seen it too many times. with soo many veterans , VA is still underfunded and understaffed in counseling and mental. I dunno when they are gonna wake up in DC.

Now THIS really pisses me off...

http://www.examiner....seal-chris-kyle

While many in the country mourned his loss, Twitchy reported Sunday that a number of anti-gun liberals on Twitter mocked and celebrated his murder

http://twitchy.com/2013/02/03/twisted-ghouls-descend-on-murder-victim-chris-kyle/

Something stinks here....first the regime starts relieving Generals from duty and replacing them with those who are OK with firing on civilians.....they are performing "urban" training in major cities....DHS is stockpiling ammo and ARs.....and now the SEALs top sniper gets taken out.

Smells like the regime is preparing for something...

Something stinks here....first the regime starts relieving Generals from duty and replacing them with those who are OK with firing on civilians.....they are performing "urban" training in major cities....DHS is stockpiling ammo and ARs.....and now the SEALs top sniper gets taken out.

Smells like the regime is preparing for something...

I am in no way a conspiracy guy by any means, but me thinks something wicked this way comes!

Really disgusting, but what do you expect of the mentally ill.

They should all be committed against their will, because making statements like that definitely show that they are not well.

Really disgusting, but what do you expect of the mentally ill.

They should all be committed against their will, because making statements like that definitely show that they are not well.

So wait they are anti-gun and anti-military...that dose not make any sense. Don't waist your time njpilot with what those panty waists have to say. It is time to mourn a true American Hero, soldier, patriot, husband and father...