AS350Driver

OBRPC Knockdown steel? 2-9-13

Harry, you have all them fancy weather programs at work, and zula measurments and ****, how we looking for this friday / sat for rally and knockdown with this weather?

Won't have updates but talking to the weather people on my last Conf Call, we just touched on the 48 hour ahead look out. Noting set in stone, but looks like by 9AM on Saturday we may have 5-6 inches on the ground, but the line is just south of EWR where the airport may see 7-9 inches, so we will have to wait and see after the next sets of data comes in. On the plus side, snow fall should have stopped by 10AM.. Down side, snow accumulations on the ground and N-NW winds in the mid 20's with gust in the mid to upper 30's. Cool I'd have another excuse why I missed the steel. LOL

Won't have updates but talking to the weather people on my last Conf Call, we just touched on the 48 hour ahead look out. Noting set in stone, but looks like by 9AM on Saturday we may have 5-6 inches on the ground, but the line is just south of EWR where the airport may see 7-9 inches, so we will have to wait and see after the next sets of data comes in. On the plus side, snow fall should have stopped by 10AM.. Down side, snow accumulations on the ground and N-NW winds in the mid 20's with gust in the mid to upper 30's. Cool I'd have another excuse why I missed the steel. LOL

One more excuse for you missing, Harry. The targets blend in with the snow.

Use a different color paint--like Orange or Green? All you need to be able to see is the hits, not the misses, lol! And they'll have enough contrast so that the steel won't blend-in.

Just sayin'....

All jokin' aside, if it gets bad weather-wise, they'll pull the plug instead of risking injury to set it up & break it down.......so watch for the email updates.

Dave

In

for the static steel, not knockdown steel

http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/topic/47625-21713-steel-obrpc/page__fromsearch__1

I hope there is still a match on for knockdown, looks like a lot of weather will be rolling in.

I am thinking that will all of the babies that don't want to come to work cause of the snow it's going to be a long weekend at work again. A least I won't miss this one if it doesn't happen..lol

Seriously Joe, you need to get out and do some shooting. Very soon you are not going to have time to look at a gun let alone shoot one. Get your ass out there on the 17th!