e80hydro

Aderall and violent video games caused this

The fact that your lumping a group of people into one classification, based solely on the activities they partake in, and medication they were prescribed is wrong. That makes you no better than the anti's that say all gun owners are Monsters.

I thought aderall made (those people) focus so they can spell correctly

The fact that your lumping a group of people into one classification, based solely on the activities they partake in, and medication they were prescribed is wrong. That makes you no better than the anti's that say all gun owners are Monsters.

I've been on adderol since I was 6...

Ease up!!! Tired of everyone in this nation getting their panties in a bunch over every little thing you say anymore. Its f-ing ridiculous!! And as for the spelling, I see WAY worse on this very forum everyday.

Ease up!!! Tired of everyone in this nation getting their panties in a bunch over every little thing you say anymore. Its f-ing ridiculous!! And as for the spelling, I see WAY worse on this very forum everyday.

I see this more as a parenting and educational issue than anything else.

It's a little offensive to me, I've been taking adderall for many years now. I was a straight a student and honors list recipient my entire life. The fact of the matter was that I couldn't pay attention in class any longer. I'm not sure if it was all of the crap that hit me at once, parents splitting up, confined to a wheelchair for 4 months after a motorcycle accident, or the fact that my high school teachers were boring and the learning material was too easy.

Of course in today's modern day, instead of figuring out why my I'm class performance started dropping.... The dr was like "adderall" this shit will help you!!

Well now 9 yrs later, and it still helps me. I'm able to make my list of stuff to do.... And actually get everything done. It allows me to focus in my career field, if my mind were to wander I'd possibly be dead by now.

I just wish people would do some f'in research on something before spouting off at the mouth.

If you have a mentally handicapped child, and someone keeps yelling retard and other malicious words.... You would get offended.. Right?

When antis call us nuts, and continue to attack modern sporting rifles, calling them assault and military issue weapons... You get mad and wish they educated themselves.. Right?

Same thing here, I take adderall... I play video games every so often ( maybe 2 times a month) yet you lumped me into the same group as the idiot that assembled the letters on this sign.

First off, you would never see me working in a fast food restaurant.... I hold certificates in a vast amount of trades. I speak with proper grammar, and my people skills are impeccable.

I know the op wasn't attacking me or anyone for that matter. This was meant as a joke, and I laughed at his pictures of the girl mocking me.

My panties are not in a bundle, I just wish people understood a few things. If parenting ( you know the 40-65 yrs old) addressed the issues that led to distraction or concentration issues, we wouldn't have all these medications on the scene. They look for the easiest way out, and a dr can give them that in a little pill. My mother just out my 6 yr old brother on adderall at his teachers recommendation. My brother is extremely smart, and very energetic. He won't sit still because he only has 15 minutes of play time.... These younger children need more exercise, they need more hands in activities.... We are heading for the medicated USA They are hoping for.

The fact that I even put my little story out there has me feeling vulnerable. I just told an entire network of people I have never met that I am prescribed adderall. Granted I take the lowest does the prescribe, I still feel like I've failed at something. I honestly blame my mother, and the educational system. Instead of taking the time to actually see what the real problem was.... They made a knee jerk reaction and prescribed medication.

This sounds familiar huh? Instead of finding the root of the problem, someone makes drastic and life long decisions base on the input of a few that have money to make off of it...

It's actually embarrassing to admit this because of the stereotypes associated with it.... That's the only reason I made this rant. The Original post, be it not and attack or directed at anyone.... Offended me in the fact that I am and extremely educated, common sense oriented person.... Yet because I use a certain medicine that was prescribed to me at a young age.... You assumed I was illiterate... Or not... Idk rant over. I just hope someone was able to see a different side to the story.

I take adderall... I play video games every so often ( maybe 2 times a month) yet you lumped me into the same group as the idiot that assembled the letters on this sign.

First off, you would never see me working in a fast food restaurant.... I hold certificates in a vast amount of trades. I speak with proper grammar, and my people skills are impeccable.

The OP didn't lump you in that catagory you did on your rant

The OP didn't lump you in that catagory you did on your rant

I completely understand that it was in no way directed at anyone, and it was jokingly in nature.

I guess it's just a sensitive subject. I typed more than I wanted.... And at first glance I was going to leave this topic alone. I now wish I would of, I'm guessing my argument was too long winded and too personal.....

Foot in mouth I guess....

The fact that I even put my little story out there has me feeling vulnerable. I just told an entire network of people I have never met that I am prescribed adderall. Granted I take the lowest does the prescribe, I still feel like I've failed at something. I honestly blame my mother, and the educational system. Instead of taking the time to actually see what the real problem was.... They made a knee jerk reaction and prescribed medication.

This sounds familiar huh? Instead of finding the root of the problem, someone makes drastic and life long decisions base on the input of a few that have money to make off of it...

It's actually embarrassing to admit this because of the stereotypes associated with it.... That's the only reason I made this rant. The Original post, be it not and attack or directed at anyone.... Offended me in the fact that I am and extremely educated, common sense oriented person.... Yet because I use a certain medicine that was prescribed to me at a young age.... You assumed I was illiterate... Or not... Idk rant over. I just hope someone was able to see a different side to the story.

This is a guy that SHOULD NOT own guns

This is a guy that SHOULD NOT own guns

Seriously dude?

Thanks for your input.

What is your reasoning behind this statement?

If I can't be honest, and address a concern.... You are not someone I would heed advice from.

I do not drink, I do not use illicit drugs of any sort, I do not disrespect my elders or authority figures...

I respect all people, I cherish life, I do for others what I would want done for me...

Im a bad person?

Good day to you sir.

Seriously dude?

Thanks for your input.

What is your reasoning behind this statement?

If I can't be honest, and address a concern.... You are not someone I would heed advice from.

I do not drink, I do not use illicit drugs of any sort, I do not disrespect my elders or authority figures...

I respect all people, I cherish life, I do for others what I would want done for me...

Im a bad person?

Good day to you sir.

It seems like your not playing with a full deck.