alec.mc

2/17/13 - Steel @ OBRPC

I forgot about revolvers. I do have a couple of them. I'll have to buy those speed loader things if I use the 686.

Speed loaders are not completely required, i mean - you wont be able to do a reload if you run out of shots before hitting all 5 targets, but assuming you can hit what you are aiming at you'll have a few seconds in between " runs " to load up your cylinder.

Of course, they do make things run alot smoother.

Speed loaders are not completely required, i mean - you wont be able to do a reload if you run out of shots before hitting all 5 targets, but assuming you can hit what you are aiming at you'll have a few seconds in between " runs " to load up your cylinder.

Of course, they do make things run alot smoother.

I hear ya but...I haven't even shot the 686 yet so I have NO confidence I can hit anything with it. Maybe I can get to a range before Sunday.

What size are the plates?

I hear ya but...I haven't even shot the 686 yet so I have NO confidence I can hit anything with it. Maybe I can get to a range before Sunday.

What size are the plates?

don't worry about it ..the first time i shot knockdown steel i couldn't hit anything

You talkin' to me? I think so but I have to take my son to basketball tryouts later in the day so not sure how long I can stay. It's a bit of a ride for me.

BlueLineFish is Joe too.

But for you, if you want me to bring my mk2 mags send me a PM if you are gonna be there at the end of the week.

Seems about what you would have to do to shoot again man.

Could join the wife and do the travel thing, she's really thinking of selling her business and doing it full time in June, lots more money and a lot more free time doing that than owning a business.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk