alec.mc

2/17/13 - Steel @ OBRPC

I don't know Nick. $20/gun, 2.5 hours driving, 10 minutes of shooting, It's starting to make me wonder.

I understand bro. But if you decide to pass on this one, definitely try to make it to one in the future. It's great time with some good people.

This is my first time going to a match period. I was on the facebook page and people seem pretty cool. I got the start time and what time to be there for registration. Is the $20 all I'll need for pay for it?

yup $20 bucks, ammo, and patience to put up with these clowns.

I am a newbie as well, but everyone is welcoming and the matches are fun, even if I have zero chance of winning. And I am as competitive a person as is out there. Come on out, be safe, have fun. Great bunch of guys.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I don't know Nick. $20/gun, 2.5 hours driving, 10 minutes of shooting, It's starting to make me wonder.

Joe,

You & I met and shot together at SCF&GPA when Glenn guested us in to shoot black powder.

Trust me, it's WORTH your time to go to an organized Match. You'll pick-up some gun handling skills that you didn't know were missing (through osmosis) and get to "hang" with some nice Folks.

I'm even thinking about going to this one since I was challenged to the "Revolver Throw-Down" lol!

Hope to see you there!

Dave

Joe,

You & I met and shot together at SCF&GPA when Glenn guested us in to shoot black powder.

Trust me, it's WORTH your time to go to an organized Match. You'll pick-up some gun handling skills that you didn't know were missing (through osmosis) and get to "hang" with some nice Folks.

I'm even thinking about going to this one since I was challenged to the "Revolver Throw-Down" lol!

Hope to see you there!

Dave

How can I forget Dave, the smoke hasn't cleared yet from that .54 :D

I really want to go believe me. I don't want to travel all that way just to shoot one gun. But if I run three that's $60 correct?

Well it's up to Joe (BLF) to show up, I'm out, getting the time off to head down to Rally in Trenton last week I have to pay back the day this Sunday. I would have liked to do both Trenton and the Match, but if I had to chose 1 or the other as I have, Trenton was more important in my eyes. Have a good time guys, See you at USPSA later in the month.

I really want to go believe me. I don't want to travel all that way just to shoot one gun. But if I run three that's $60 correct?

. 2 guns would usually be the max, but I guess that would partially depend on turn out

I'm not quite sure. For a Non-Member the first Gun is $20 (members only pay $5), and additional guns might be a little less. I don't run that League, Dave Z. does, and his contact info is on the OB web site & newsletters, so just call & ask.

After you shoot Steel, swing-by Black Powder League to see how they're doing with their Winchester/NRA Qualification Matches they run on the third Sunday, at the same time as Steel...

I hope my arthritis lets me shoot the Steel Match with you guys. Cold & damp isn't my friend any more...but the camaraderie is just fantastic!