hd2000fxdl

How many people want to give up cigarettes or cigars??

I need to get into this. I am a casual smoker (only really smoke on the weekends when I'm drinking with friends) but I'd still like to quit it. When you guys switched from analog cigarettes to vaping did your sense of smell/taste improve? Did your lung capacity get better? I totally quit for a few months a couple of years ago and I remember even though I wasn't a heavy smoker... going up a few flights of stairs became very easy after I was off the cigs for a few weeks.

Smell and taste were the first things I got back and probably the best!!

Being around heavy smoke now caused me to become stuffed up instantly.

Ok, I should have a solid quote tommorow. I also requested a quote for 5 cobra genesis atomizers. The price was roughly $5 a set... Shipping will prob bring that price to $10-15 a set. I'm going to see if they can combine the 10 Evics and 5 cobras in one box.

The cobras are selling for about $100 on various vape sites.

Depending on where I'm quoted, initial cost should be right around $75 with a cobra atomizer. Shop around for juice from different vendors, fund something you like... And stock up.

I didn't spend a penny last month, but I spent about $60 in December.

If you make your own juice, you would be looking at about $10 a month in supplies.

Atleast you won't have to worry about smoke in the eye...

but thats how i shoot best. smoke in one eye the other on the front sight...

and this wait is killing me. i don't think the evic i ordered will be here until next friday. but the tank and juice i ordered will probably be here by the end of the week...

I'm actually in contact with my rep I deal with right now. He can have an order at my door in 3-5 days. I'm shipping them to my job, commercial address makes it a little easier.

I'm waiting for his purchase invoice with total price. I will then put a price per piece up. I may have to increase the quantity required, I don't think 10kits will be enough.

Everyone either chime in here and let me know how many you would be interested in, or shoot me a PM. I want to make sure I get quoted at the right amount. These cobra atomizers aren't recommended for someone just getting into this, you have to wrap your own foil and test the ohms with an electrical meter prior to using. I can see if he can get me a few basic atomizers, or someone could grab a few Texas tanks for everyone to purchase.

NickC I have you down.

Gimmemym1 - 1 evic, 1 atomizer?

I'm actually in contact with my rep I deal with right now. He can have an order at my door in 3-5 days. I'm shipping them to my job, commercial address makes it a little easier.

I'm waiting for his purchase invoice with total price. I will then put a price per piece up. I may have to increase the quantity required, I don't think 10kits will be enough.

Everyone either chime in here and let me know how many you would be interested in, or shoot me a PM. I want to make sure I get quoted at the right amount.

NickC I have you down.

Cool, my numbers covers Harry (hd200fxlj#2@aww,wtf?) too.

Is everything included except juice ?

Molon Labe

Depends on how comfortable you would be with a more advanced atomizer. The Texas tanks on VapeDudes.com would be perfect if your just starting out. They run about $7.99. They also have excellent juice, but make sure you order early... They close their checkout as soon as they hit their daily limit. As soon as I get my shipping quote I will know the prices. I was just quoted at $42.50 for the evic before shipping. Depending on shipping time required the cost could go up or down. I told him I would like to see it in 3-5 days, but I'll wait until I get a quote to decide what to do.

Im in for an evic

And the texas tuff tanks from vapor dudes is great i have the pro3 its a 3ml side filled so you will need a syringe or needle tip to fill. It has not leaked and i have had it in the storage tray in my car while i had a diffrent cart on my ego wi h zero issues

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I'm just starting out but have no problem getting right into an advanced unit.

Molon Labe

YouTube can walk you through anything anyway, basically wrap a certain amount of coils around a wick. The number of coils determines the resistance. Check it with a Meter, make sure your ohms aren't too low for the battery... And your set.

I'm just guessing here, I'm going to say the Evic's will run about $55-60shipped, and of he throws the cobras into the same box it would prob come out to $65 for a complete setup with a genesis tank. These tanks are running about $130 online, and the Evics are running running right around $100.

At the most I would guess $75 tops for the setup, it all depends on shipping. I'm still waiting for a shipping quote. They are on a 12hr difference than us, they are just getting into the office right now... There's probably a coffee break going down right now lol.

OK.. I think I would be in for an evic and a Texas tank that the other guy keeps in his car without leaking..lol. I just don't know what all is needed to get going. I need some direction...:ph34r:

Molon Labe

This thread has a decent supply of info in it, there are also many sources available online. Check out http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/

This is how I got started.

It's all rather simple once you have it in front of you. Juice is the most confusing part..... Start off with a 50/50 vg/pg blend. Depending on how much you smoke choose your nicotine level. I vape 24mg nicotine, I started with 18mg and decided to bump it up a little so I didn't go through soo much juice a day.

Try some sample kits from different vendors. Try to avoid dekang juice, or any china made juice.... It may be cheaper... But you'll most likely be disappointed.

There are a few links in this thread for good juice.

Heathersheavenlyvapes.com

Vapedudes.com

Ahlusion.com I think...

Look for the 2012 vape guide to top juices.

Bleeding orange are all the evic orders coming with that 130 dollar tank?

They don't have to. I know a few people asked for some. I was going to keep two. And for the price if I can get them included in shipping, it wouldn't be a bad idea to grab one. I was shooting for 10 Evics and 10 cobras.

I may have to up the order though. I'm just worried about bringing the total higher than I can afford to shell out originally.

If its not a lot extra ill try a tank are those tanks ones you have to build and check with a meter?

The last price they had listed for them was right around $5.

These are the rebuildable units, all you would need to keep them running forever is the wire and stainless steel mesh. Madvapes sells both for very cheap.

I need to get into this. I am a casual smoker (only really smoke on the weekends when I'm drinking with friends) but I'd still like to quit it. When you guys switched from analog cigarettes to vaping did your sense of smell/taste improve? Did your lung capacity get better? I totally quit for a few months a couple of years ago and I remember even though I wasn't a heavy smoker... going up a few flights of stairs became very easy after I was off the cigs for a few weeks.

I don't know how it would feel for a casual weekend smoker, but for those who smoked 1+ pack per day there are huge changes.

Know it from my own experience and from others:

1. Senses of smell and taste return after few weeks (it's not uncommon to hear about guys throwing out old shoes and triple cleaning bathroom).

2. Working out/running becomes much easier. No more morning cough.

3. Few guys (including me) reported improvement in personal life department after few smoke free months. It's all about blood circulation, right? :you:

Ok I requested the quote to be for 12 Evics and 12 cobras. 8 Evics are accounted for.

I will have 4 available. If need be I could possibly add more but would need to know ASAP.

I may hold off on the order for another day to get a final count. I know there are a few people that showed an interest.

Please pm with a request if you want one.

What it's looking like right now is $65 for an evic and cobra, and $60 for an evic.

So far NickC is on the list, and myself...

If you want a an evic or combo evic/cobra pm me.

The price may come down a few dollars as soon as everything is ironed out.

Pm's are sent to everyone that pm'd me earlier on in the thread expressing interest. Tommorow I go and check out another bike I've been looking at, so if I decide to buy it I may have to wait until Thursday to make this order. I have a few people coming to purchase the last of my shop equipment this week and that will free up some money to grab this order.