hd2000fxdl

How many people want to give up cigarettes or cigars??

Have you tried eCigs?? Well the o Ed bought in Wawa, Quickcheck, Walmart are one thing, but the real ones can duplicate a light cigarette to big health cigar. I switched, to eCigs at the beginning of the year on the advice of a member of the forum. All I can say, is my emergency pack of smokes went into the garbage, and the cigars, well I'll have them in my range bag, and plan on giving all of them away to anyone who wants them. This is probably one of the best things I have done in this regards other than completely quitting everything, but vapor smoke that I do know, I can run up dozens of flights of stairs and not feel winded, I can still feel the sensation of smoking, while the commercial ones don't do that.

So if you smoke and thought about quitting, but still enjoy smoking, let me know, I'll put up a few places to check out and you can take it from there.

To note, I may be an X-smoker, but I will never be one of those, keep smoke away from me types, but because of a friend here, my wife and kid will be dealing with me for a bunch more years than they originally anticipated. ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's great. I think I was that member. I still haven't smoked since. Awesome job!

Can some one help me out. I'm so in over my head. I have about 200 hundred set aside for a ecig set up and I'm tryin to figure out what's is going to get me the most of out my money for a complete set up. Not a complete kit per say. I don't want to spend money and find out its a pos or not what I need. I smoke roughly half a pack a day of camel lights. Every time I go on a forum or to a web site I just get ambushed with products. There is a ton of crap out there.

I'll take the Cigars Harry, if they're still available. I promise to destroy them by fire, lol!

Just don't do like Brad Paisley and take out an insurance policy on them, lol.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxi11rv8rAM

Two weeks later I went to see that insurance man..and I handed in my claim. With a straight face I told him that through a series of small fires...they'd all gone up in flames.

Can some one help me out. I'm so in over my head. I have about 200 hundred set aside for a ecig set up and I'm tryin to figure out what's is going to get me the most of out my money for a complete set up. Not a complete kit per say. I don't want to spend money and find out its a pos or not what I need. I smoke roughly half a pack a day of camel lights. Every time I go on a forum or to a web site I just get ambushed with products. There is a ton of crap out there.

I'm in the same boat. I'm a fan of the cheaper rechargeable ones but want to upgrade to one of these vapes! Someone point me in the right direction!

Sent from my hidden under ground bunker between Taco Bell and the dry cleaner

Get a Vamo.

Check out highdesertvapes.com it's come with the vamo, battery, charger, and 2 CE4's for $59.00.

I got mine 2weeks ago and love it. It has adjustable wattage as well as voltage. Find a wattage that works for you and it stays the same regardless of the tank or atomizer ohms.

Seems they are out of stock until later this week.

Awesome deal, and excellent product.

http://highdesertvapes.com/products/Vamo-Variable-Volt%7B47%7DWatt-APV-%28Black-Chrome%29-V2.0-Kit.html

So all you need is fluid for this to work?

Alright. I'm fine buying once and crying once. Anything else recommended?

For that price you won't find something better. I did alot of research and kept coming back to this setup.

I would grab an additional 18650 battery to keep charged, and 2 18350 batteries to use it in the smaller version.

I just received my iTaste MVP about 3 weeks ago and this thing is awesome. All you gotta do is add juice and puff. It's variable voltage also. One charge lasts me all week. It is what they call a box mod so it's not something you wanna carry around in your pocket. I just leave it in my work truck and walk back once in a while and take 2 or 3 puffs and go back to work. Highly recommended and from DiscountVapers.com it was like $57.00 delivered. Bought my juice from VapeDudes.com. This thing gives you such a throat hit, I let some people at work who are heavy smokers try it and they started coughing. Worth checking out

ive got a e vic that i dont use. i bought a BAM mod and liked it much better. so if someone is in need of a decent starter with everything but a tank let me know. i paid 70 for it took about 20 puffs and decided i liked my bam better. ill let it go for 60.

also i forgot, if you every have a feeling that you need to try mountain oak vapors tropical paradise juice.. DON'T. everything else ive tried from there has been amazing but this just tasted like burnt plastic. i tried in in 3 brand new cartos and they all tasted the same so it wasnt the carto burning. just a little heads up.

I quit 11 years ago using the patch on my third attempt. I would do it the same way again rather than still be a slave to nicotine in a safer form. As far as smoke bothering me goes. I too swore that I would not be that person. However after so many years, the smell of smoke is now offensive to me and I avoid it if at all possible. I cannot even imagine lighting a cigarette in my house like I used to do around 30 times a day and having it fill with smoke. Sounds crazy to me now but back then it was great.

I've been using ecigs for years and haven't looked back. I'm currently using an eGo Twist battery w/ a rebuildable tank which is replacing the Provari that I broke and don't have the money to replace. Friends of mine have been selling them for many years now and are actually a few that have been fighting the FDA in court.

I HIGHLY recommend:

Alien Visions Bobas Bounty

Alien Visions PG Hype

Vapor Talk Dulcis

Vapor Talk Sweet Dawn

I've tried hundreds of flavors, and these 4 are the only ones that continue to stay in my rotation.

Hey guys, I'm an ex-smoker... quit over 10 years ago (nasty 1 to 2 pack a day habit)... but once in a while when hanging out with friends and having a few drinks, I'll smoke a few cigarettes... but I always end up regretting it, because I feel like shyte the next day. A couple of times a year I go away for a weekend to a friends place up in the PA mountains for shooting, hanging out, etc... I usually will go through a pack of cigs on a weekend like that... but then I'll go for months without smoking another cig until another social event. So I guess you'd say I'm a "social smoker". The e-cigs/vaping stuff looks really cool, because it would allow me to feel like I'm smoking without the crappy aftereffects/negative health effects of smoking real cigs. I've been looking on the web, but there's so much info and it's all so confusing. What kind of e-cig would you guys recommend for someone like me that just wants to smoke occasionally while having a few drinks? I'd rather buy something of good quality that will last, instead of buying something cheap that will end up in the trash after a few uses. What setup do you guys recommend?

Hey guys, I'm an ex-smoker... quit over 10 years ago (nasty 1 to 2 pack a day habit)... but once in a while when hanging out with friends and having a few drinks, I'll smoke a few cigarettes... but I always end up regretting it, because I feel like shyte the next day. A couple of times a year I go away for a weekend to a friends place up in the PA mountains for shooting, hanging out, etc... I usually will go through a pack of cigs on a weekend like that... but then I'll go for months without smoking another cig until another social event. So I guess you'd say I'm a "social smoker". The e-cigs/vaping stuff looks really cool, because it would allow me to feel like I'm smoking without the crappy aftereffects/negative health effects of smoking real cigs. I've been looking on the web, but there's so much info and it's all so confusing. What kind of e-cig would you guys recommend for someone like me that just wants to smoke occasionally while having a few drinks? I'd rather buy something of good quality that will last me instead of buying something cheap that will end up in the trash after a few uses. What setup do you guys recommend?

I would look into a basic ego setup with a carto tank.

Keep a few spare cartos pre punched, and a spare charged battery for backup.

The smaller 650mah batteries would be small enough to not feel unnatural. The hard part is finding a juice you like. Depending on where you are located, there is a shop in Galloway (9southvapes) and tuckerton.

They have pretty good juice, and prices aren't bad. If your tight on a budget, order online. When I get some free time, I'll post up a few links for nice starter kits.

I would look into a basic ego setup with a carto tank.

Keep a few spare cartos pre punched, and a spare charged battery for backup.

The smaller 650mah batteries would be small enough to not feel unnatural. The hard part is finding a juice you like. Depending on where you are located, there is a shop in Galloway (9southvapes) and tuckerton.

They have pretty good juice, and prices aren't bad. If your tight on a budget, order online. When I get some free time, I'll post up a few links for nice starter kits.

Cool! Thanks for the info. If you can post up some links for good starter kits, when you have a chance, I'd really appreciate it! :)

I'm up in Hunterdon County, so going that far South just for e-juice is probably not cost effective... it'll probably be cheaper to order online.

Cool! Thanks for the info. If you can post up some links for good starter kits, when you have a chance, I'd really appreciate it! :)

I'm up in Hunterdon County, so going that far South just for e-juice is probably not cost effective... it'll probably be cheaper to order online.

This seems like a pretty good deal. The site also carries everything else you would need. Good prices and fast shipping.

http://www.madvapes.com/smok-tech-e-power-nova-kit.html

Also check out http://www.surevapes.com/

They are in jersey and do mailorder only, but I hear great things about them.

I've tried the ecigs, but only took away the urges for a moment. Currently on the patch and it's working very well so far. Days 1-3 were pretty hard, but I'm on day 6 and I'm fine. Don't even know the patch is even on me, well I do now because I'm talking about it haha. I started with step 2 of the Nicoderm CQ. I love it, I can hold my son with out having to think about the smell, I get into my car and it smells good. I can permanently leave the baby seat in the car now, I use to take it out everything I would go out alone. I mean it's great so far. I'll do an update on my condition a week from now.

Sent from my LT28at using Tapatalk 2

This seems like a pretty good deal. The site also carries everything else you would need. Good prices and fast shipping. http://www.madvapes.com/smok-tech-e-power-nova-kit.html Also check out http://www.surevapes.com/ They are in jersey and do mailorder only, but I hear great things about them.

I called SureVapes... wow what nice guys there! I was talking to a guy named Chris and he was just awesome... Very knowledgeable and super nice guy. He gave me some great recommendations for exactly what I needed, since I'm only going to vape very occasionally. I ended up ordering a 1000 mAh eGo kit with a T2 Kanger clearomizer (2 batteries, 2 of the Kangers, case, chargers, 5pack of coils) and it was under $60 total. Now I have to shop for some juice!

I called SureVapes... wow what nice guys there! I was talking to a guy named Chris and he was just awesome... Very knowledgeable and super nice guy. He gave me some great recommendations for exactly what I needed, since I'm only going to vape very occasionally. I ended up ordering a 1000 mAh eGo kit with a T2 Kanger clearomizer (2 batteries, 2 of the Kangers, case, chargers, 5pack of coils) and it was under $60 total. Now I have to shop for some juice!

Nice, and you get to support local business at the same time!

Juice is the hard part, I found one juice that I can't be without. Ice ice from vapedudes, but I haven't tried many juices...... Need to work on that.

Nice, and you get to support local business at the same time!

Juice is the hard part, I found one juice that I can't be without. Ice ice from vapedudes, but I haven't tried many juices...... Need to work on that.

Yeah, finding a juice you like seems to be the tough part, from what I'm being told. Chris from SureVapes told me to check out goodlifevapor.com. I went there and ordered sampler pack to try out. The Ice-Ice sounds good... is it a menthol blend?

Yeah, finding a juice you like seems to be the tough part, from what I'm being told. Chris from SureVapes told me to check out goodlifevapor.com. I went there and ordered sampler pack to try out. The Ice-Ice sounds good... is it a menthol blend?

Ice ice is pretty much menthol in a bottle. No tobacco flavor, just a heavy hitting, vapor producing, powerhouse that leaves your mouth fresh like you just used a listerine patch lol

The bad part is I'm all out!!!!!

I went through 80ml of the ice ice goodness in just over a month.....

While I was down in Florida I visited 3 of the 11 vape stores within 20mins from where I'm moving.

I tried every menthol juice I could find, I still came right back to my ice ice.