hd2000fxdl

How many people want to give up cigarettes or cigars??

3 years last Monday!

Now have to quit viping :D

Quit Vaping!!!???? Why would you do such a thing? Lol it's not like your smoking....

Down where I moved to in Florida (Lee County) there are over 75 vape stores within a 30min drive.

I have still yet to find a replacement for my Ice Ice....

Quit Vaping!!!???? Why would you do such a thing? Lol it's not like your smoking....

Down where I moved to in Florida (Lee County) there are over 75 vape stores within a 30min drive.

I have still yet to find a replacement for my Ice Ice....

That's awesome... Lots of great Vape shops down South... I wish we had some in NJ.  I've been traveling down to Georgia a lot for work, and every time I'm in Atlanta I visit the vape shops. I found a nice one in Buckhead, Atlanta that makes some awesome e-liquids (the store is called VapeRite and I believe they sell online too).  I love just going to their e-juice bar and lounge and just trying out all the different juices they make... and they make a ton of different ones.  They have a lab in the store where they can make you any juice you want, to order, right on the spot.  They make this amazing organic tobacco juice that I love, called "VR4".  They steep organic tobacco leaves to get the flavoring and then add what smells like a sweet honey flavoring and it is just amazing.

Ice-Ice from VapeDudes is good stuff... but I vaped it so much that I got bored of it.  I've been finding that if I vape a juice for too long, I don't taste them as well anymore... so I've been rotating flavors, to keep my taste buds from getting too bored.

If someone wants to do the leg work up north to get a store front, il handle all the wholesale to the store. My go to store down here wholesales to stores nationwide.

If I stayed in NJ I would of already had a store ready to open there...... Seeing stores stacked on top of each other down here and still booming...... There needs to be someone up north to take the leap..... I was talking to the store owners here and a 50k loan gets yu fully stocked and operational..... You wil see a return very shortly after you become established..... Food for thought

I'm into my 3rd or 4th year of being smoke free.  Tried a bunch of stuff, but in the end, cold-turkey was the way to go.  I'd pass on those e-cigs, for a bunch of reasons that I won't go into here, but that's just me.  Congrats to those who have quit and good luck to those trying.

Yupp they have been banned since the clean air act... To paraphrase I believe it says any smoking device or imitation there of.... I've been vaping pretty hard over a year now pretty much everywhere I go and no one has said anything.

Side bar here's my rig. Innokin Itaste mvp v2 with a kanger protank2 that I shattered the lass on and is held togethor by tape(I love this tank!) filled with my custom cinnamon red hot/redbull mix. They just dropped the dual coil protank 3 which I ordered to replace my busted tank, I'm very excited

This signature exceeds the 15 character capacityy5u7ytyd.jpg

Thankfully most establishments are unaware of the law. I would Vape it everywhere in NJ and never had a problem. If anyone says something to you, just play dumb and put it away.

Off topic, I have a few new setups... Posted Image

And I got into rebuilding my drippers and tanks..... Cranking out .2ohms..... Clouds of vapor :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thankfully most establishments are unaware of the law. I would Vape it everywhere in NJ and never had a problem. If anyone says something to you, just play dumb and put it away.

Off topic, I have a few new setups... Posted Image

And I got into rebuilding my drippers and tanks..... Cranking out .2ohms..... Clouds of vapor :)

Nice setup man! I was looking at the provari but ended up with the itaste since it was on sale Black Friday. The thing I love about it besides all the fun new features is the ability to charge my phone or other devices an still be able to vape

Posted Image

This signature exceeds the 15 character capacity

Also can't very the 2600mah battery that goes for days and is charged with any micro USB not a stupid proprietary charger

You can't beat that! Lol

Charging the phone could be a life saver .

I only grabbed this up because I got a smoking deal from my buddy at my local Vape store. He used it for a few months and sold it to me with the extension cap ($45) provari ($250) 18650 aw battery ($13) and a legacy tank ($25) all for. $120... Too good to pass up.. I love this thing, super reliable... Very well built piece of Americana....

My vamo still runs strong to this day.... The buttons stick a bit... But a year on a $50 apv is nice. Highly recommended!

I'm getting close to a year on my Vamo V2 and it's still going strong. I'm getting annoyed with different heads though... I bounce around between carto's, clearo's and everything else in between and still can't find something that I'm 100% happy with. I prefer the carto's over anything else. I bought the Protank 2 a few months ago and was really disappointed with it. I was getting a really weird metallic taste out of it. I washed it repeatedly, in water/soap and also soaked with grain alcohol and the thing still had a weird taste. I even changed out the drip tip to an acrylic one, just in case it was a sensitivity to the metal one... but still the same crap. My trusty Texas Tuff Tank carto tanks (with Boge SR cartomizers) still crank out nicely though. Vaping is great, versus smoking cigs... but getting juices and stuff can be a pain in the butt as I don't have any shops I can go to here in my part of NJ, to try out and buy new juices. I travel to Atlanta a few times a year for work (heading down next week again) and I visit a great vape shop/lounge there every time I go... I buy the BEST tobacco juice I've ever tried, there... called Organic VR4 Tobacco. The company is VapeRite and they have a website, if anyone is interested in checking it out. So, I'll be trying lots of juices next week while in Atlanta and will stock up.

I'm getting close to a year on my Vamo V2 and it's still going strong. I'm getting annoyed with different heads though... I bounce around between carto's, clearo's and everything else in between and still can't find something that I'm 100% happy with. I prefer the carto's over anything else. I bought the Protank 2 a few months ago and was really disappointed with it. I was getting a really weird metallic taste out of it. I washed it repeatedly, in water/soap and also soaked with grain alcohol and the thing still had a weird taste. I even changed out the drip tip to an acrylic one, just in case it was a sensitivity to the metal one... but still the same crap. My trusty Texas Tuff Tank carto tanks (with Boge SR cartomizers) still crank out nicely though. Vaping is great, versus smoking cigs... but getting juices and stuff can be a pain in the butt as I don't have any shops I can go to here in my part of NJ, to try out and buy new juices. I travel to Atlanta a few times a year for work (heading down next week again) and I visit a great vape shop/lounge there every time I go... I buy the BEST tobacco juice I've ever tried, there... called Organic VR4 Tobacco. The company is VapeRite and they have a website, if anyone is interested in checking it out. So, I'll be trying lots of juices next week while in Atlanta and will stock up.

Yea, having over 100 Vape stores in my county is a life saver..... And the prices are good also.

I'm stuck on carto tanks myself.... I've tried almost everything out there .... But when it comes to price and performance the carto tanks are hard to beat.

I also keep my dripper handy at home and out on the town..... The best flavor and vapor production you could ever imagine.... But it's pretty involved wrapping and testing coils..

So what's the best carto out there? I really like my protank 2 and plan on loving the pt3 that's coming in the mail today? They just opened 4 vape shops by me but all of their stuff is really over priced.... Like $27 for a vivi nova and all their juices that I tried are shit. I'll stick with myfreedomsmokes.com

You're lucky to have all those shops around to try out and buy juices! I've got a dripper too... it's the Phoenix V3. Wrapping the coils and making the silica wicks is easy... and they do give a good taste... but it hits so damn hard and it's too harsh for me... so it's just collecting dust now.

You're lucky to have all those shops around to try out and buy juices! I've got a dripper too... it's the Phoenix V3. Wrapping the coils and making the silica wicks is easy... and they do give a good taste... but it hits so damn hard and it's too harsh for me... so it's just collecting dust now.

You will have to lower your nic level big time with a dripper.

I Vape. 24mg out of my carto.... 6mg out of my dripper. When you can, get a good mellow flavor at a low nic and try it out again.

You will have to lower your nic level big time with a dripper.

I Vape. 24mg out of my carto.... 6mg out of my dripper. When you can, get a good mellow flavor at a low nic and try it out again.

I was using 12mg... I'll try again with 6mg. Thanks!

I was using 12mg... I'll try again with 6mg. Thanks!

Well if 12mg is your usual, you may want to try a little lower than 6mg.

Hope it works out for you, I tend to use my dripper after dinner with a really good French vanilla hazelnut latte juice :)

This is a GREAT topic. Thanks for staring it.

I smoked Camel non-filters for 30 years, quit about 13 years ago.

I tried patches, but I never spent a minute on the patch when I didn't crave a smoke.

Tried the gum -- no way. Probably the biggest scam of the pharmaceutical stop-smoking market.

Tried the lozenges, but after 4-5 days I was consuming FIVE TIMES the amount of nicotine I was inhaling from my beloved Camels.

Finally, I tried Swedish Snus. Google it. Unlike traditional snuff it's extremely safe because it's not cured. Dozens of medical studies show no greater risk of mouth or any other type of cancer than chewing gum. Extremely satisfying because you get the tobacco flavor as well as the nicotine.

I was able to get completely off nicotine in about a year by taking Snus. I still have a few cans in the freezer, which I take to chess tournaments and other events where I'm under a lot of stress. No problem giving it up when the shindig is over.

Snus is the ONLY traditional stop-smoking product that is not a total pharmaceutical industry/FDA scam. From what I've read about e-cigs, they are even better. Big Daddy Hoffman, a Youtube gun guy, used e-cigs to transition from heavy cigarette smoking to nicotine-containing e-cigs to zero dependence on nicotine. He still smokes them, but it's just flavored steam. Congratulations!!

Nicotine is not really bad for you, but ANYTHING is better than inhaling all that shit in cigarettes. ANYTHING.

This is a GREAT topic. Thanks for staring it.

I smoked Camel non-filters for 30 years, quit about 13 years ago.

I tried patches, but I never spent a minute on the patch when I didn't crave a smoke.

Tried the gum -- no way. Probably the biggest scam of the pharmaceutical stop-smoking market.

Tried the lozenges, but after 4-5 days I was consuming FIVE TIMES the amount of nicotine I was inhaling from my beloved Camels.

Finally, I tried Swedish Snus. Google it. Unlike traditional snuff it's extremely safe because it's not cured. Dozens of medical studies show no greater risk of mouth or any other type of cancer than chewing gum. Extremely satisfying because you get the tobacco flavor as well as the nicotine.

I was able to get completely off nicotine in about a year by taking Snus. I still have a few cans in the freezer, which I take to chess tournaments and other events where I'm under a lot of stress. No problem giving it up when the shindig is over.

Snus is the ONLY traditional stop-smoking product that is not a total pharmaceutical industry/FDA scam. From what I've read about e-cigs, they are even better. Big Daddy Hoffman, a Youtube gun guy, used e-cigs to transition from heavy cigarette smoking to nicotine-containing e-cigs to zero dependence on nicotine. He still smokes them, but it's just flavored steam. Congratulations!!

Nicotine is not really bad for you, but ANYTHING is better than inhaling all that shit in cigarettes. ANYTHING.

In my research I've come across quite a few people that use snus and ecigs together... Something about the full alkaloid of the tobacco plant that is hard to get away from. Glad you were able to quit!

I'm still curious to this day what snus is like.... May have to try some.

In my research I've come across quite a few people that use snus and ecigs together... Something about the full alkaloid of the tobacco plant that is hard to get away from. Glad you were able to quit!

I'm still curious to this day what snus is like.... May have to try some.

Shipping from Scandinavia is expensive, which is why I would never order less than 30 cans. 

Try to locate a shop that sells genuine Swedish Snus. The U.S. smokeless tobacco lacks the quality, and in my opinion it's overpowering. It's also bad for you.

Chantix and 2 kids will do it. I used it for about a 1.5 months and I tried smoking about a month into it and my god.... Wow. I put it out after one drag and haven't even thought about smoking since then. Been a year and 4 months since my last cigarette.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk