hd2000fxdl

How many people want to give up cigarettes or cigars??

I've got a few batteries and one mod I'd part with. all are in good shape but the itaste mvp only works with the outer threads (ego style) .

2 ego I believe 1200mah adjustable wattage from 3.2-4.8

tiny ego with I think a 450mah battery

innokin itaste mvp 2200mah mod with adjustable wattage and voltage.

the benefit of adjustable powers is that depending on the juice and the resistance of the atomizer you can fine tune the vape for better taste and vapor production Posted Image

this signature exceeds the 15 character count capacity

How much for the 2 ego?

I love that this thread is still helping people out.

Posted Image

Getting my early morning Vape on before hitting the powerlines....

The hardest part about this whole thing is finding something you like and the trial and error getting there...

I have my mechanicals up in my hotel room.... .23 and .37 ohm wraps on them... Running an igo-w and omega on my nemesis clone...

But my dependable go to is my provari with a carto tank.... I keep one tank filled and ready and another carto primed.... If anything happens while I'm working it takes me seconds to be vaping again with a quick switch..

Good luck and Vape on brothers!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't know this post was here. Just started vaping again. Picked up an a Ego kit for now but ordered an iTaste VTR and an Aspire Nautilus tank. Also looking to get a stainless evic for the wife. If anyone have a spare, I have lead or 38 sp brass to offer. Trying not to use cash...saving up for some tree work.

Quitting smoking almost three years ago was pretty painless with these. I wish more people would give it a try.

I've been dabbling with some of the cheap dripper RBA's with mixed results, but took the plunge and splurged on an awesome RBA tank a few days ago and it's been AMAZING! I got a Kayfun Lite Plus manufactured in Germany by Svoemesto. At $110 it wasn't cheap but it vapes like a freight train and gives the cleanest smoothest flavor I've yet to experience while vaping. I highly recommend it if you're looking for an awesome RBA.

I've been dabbling with some of the cheap dripper RBA's with mixed results, but took the plunge and splurged on an awesome RBA tank a few days ago and it's been AMAZING! I got a Kayfun Lite Plus manufactured in Germany by Svoemesto. At $110 it wasn't cheap but it vapes like a freight train and gives the cleanest smoothest flavor I've yet to experience while vaping. I highly recommend it if you're looking for an awesome RBA.

The shop I go to has kayfun clones that I'm going to try out soon. What mod ate you using?

The shop I go to has kayfun clones that I'm going to try out soon. What mod ate you using?

I'm using it on a Vamo V2 and it's working great.  I'm tempted to get a mechanical mod and try out sub-Ohm coils... but for right now it's running great on my Vamo with a 1.4 Ohm coil that I wrapped with 28 Gauge wire.  I did have to go with a lower Nicotine level as the 12mg juices I use were too harsh on the Kayfun.  With 6mg Nic, it hits really nicely!  I've read some mixed reviews on the clones (as I was originally looking at clones to save money) so decided to splurge and get an authentic one instead.  I wasn't too keen on the price, but it was well worth it.  The thing is amazingly well built and there is so much attention to detail put into it.  It's machined perfectly and solid as hell.

The design of the KayFuns/Russians is why they're better than say, a kanger aerotank. I have a KF clone and I feel like I'm my own fog machine (usually I run a 1.4 ohm single coil, running around 10-11 watts on my DNA30. Had a 1.2 coil up to 18 watts and it near blew my head off.)

The only problem is... for as easy as it is to rewick/recoil a rebuildable... I'm lazy... for unfortunately the KF sits until I get fed up with the aerotanks or whatever I'm using at the time. 

Coils are super easy to make. They take no more than a minute to make and last for a long time if you dry burn them after each full tank, to clean them up. I am using organic unbleached cotton for my wicks... works great in my Kayfun.

Coils are super easy to make. They take no more than a minute to make and last for a long time if you dry burn them after each full tank, to clean them up. I am using organic unbleached cotton for my wicks... works great in my Kayfun.

Haven't built my own yet. They just built my first one for free. Gotta rewick it already since I've been using it hard

I've been vaping for about 5 months now and love it. I am currently vaping on a innokin cool fire 1 and ton loads of different tanks. Just bought my first kayfun lite+ V2 and built it to a 1.6 using organic cotton. Going to buy a Provari this weekend, can't wait!!!! Not ready for a mechanical mod at the moment and don't really care for cloud chasing. Best investment I have ever made.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

I dont know if anyone is in the Mount holly area, but I stopped into a store today on 38 called Top Line Vapor.  Store was clean, greated as soon as I steped in. 

I have been to several places that let you taste test on 0mg the different flavors they have.  My problem is many times the juice is either stale or the wicks make it tast burned.  This place was filling fresh testers as I walked in.  The have juices that you could order online (I bought Drakes Vapes, Space Jam, and Outbreak) but I like that I get to taste them first before ordering online!  I walked out with the new bottles of juice all three are fantastic!  Really it was hard narrowing it down to only 3 juices but my wife would shoot me if I walked out with all i wanted! 

I think I am about ready to look into a tank set up to back up my dripper.  I LOVE my drip but every so often if I am not paying attention I get a nice lung hit of burning cotton.... :/

I'm relatively new to vaping. Was using the innokin VTR but was a little heavy for me. Now using the Vamo V5 and love it. So far my nautilus aspire tank is my favorite. I have the Kanger aerotank but have been having some leaking problems. Getting some juice and gurgling. I cleaned it out and changed the coil and it worked for a bit but getting leak again. How long should the coil last before having to change it?

I'm relatively new to vaping. Was using the innokin VTR but was a little heavy for me. Now using the Vamo V5 and love it. So far my nautilus aspire tank is my favorite. I have the Kanger aerotank but have been having some leaking problems. Getting some juice and gurgling. I cleaned it out and changed the coil and it worked for a bit but getting leak again. How long should the coil last before having to change it?

I never see those issues with the aerotank.. I typically run it at about 20w with no burning taste or anything.. huge vapor.. life of coil really just depends on a lot.. how much you use it... how much wattage.. type of juice.. 

is that drakes vapes? that place I went the guy was telling me about milk and honey but didn't have a sample

The guys at mad vapes made it off their house juices trying to emulate another juice they had in but I forget the brand. Its really really good

I will say I hate ordering juice online because I want to taste it first.  The only thing I would order online (not sure if it is available online because I get it in their store) is Cereal Killer from 9 South!  OMFG!!! that last sip of milk as you finish a bowl of fruity pebbles!!! in a vape!!! you can not change the NIC level tho so it is 4mg nic but soooooo smooth!!! (i drip so i do not like a lot of nic)

I never see those issues with the aerotank.. I typically run it at about 20w with no burning taste or anything.. huge vapor.. life of coil really just depends on a lot.. how much you use it... how much wattage.. type of juice..

Don't use it too often. Was told that the coils that come with it may have been bad. I switched coils and it ran great for a few days but then started again. Usually it's then next day that I find these problems. One day running great, next morning, gurgling. I run it anywhere from 9.5 - 10.5 watts, 50/50 juice or 70/30.

I'm about to order 4 more aspire tanks and will get some Kanger coils and replace again and see what's up.