hd2000fxdl

How many people want to give up cigarettes or cigars??

The bad part is I'm all out!!!!!

I went through 80ml of the ice ice goodness in just over a month.....

While I was down in Florida I visited 3 of the 11 vape stores within 20mins from where I'm moving.

I tried every menthol juice I could find, I still came right back to my ice ice.

I don't know of any shops around my area that have any kind of e-juice... So I've got my vaping hardware already but still waiting for my e-juice to come in the mail, which is taking forever. Got some sample bottles coming from goodlife vapors (highly recommended by the guys at surevapes) and also from Halo Cigs (recommended by a friend of mine in FL that is a big vaping fan). Can't wait to get everything so I can try it all out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

vapedudes is moving their location so i have to wait to order my tank cartos and some juice... but i did order the vamos, should be here tomorrow. I ordered a 10ml bottle of kamol and menthol sensation, i was gonna mix them and see what if i liked it.. but i planned on picking up some Ice Ice when vapedudes takes orders again. Im not all that into fruity flavors, i prefer the tabacco and tabacco/menthol... not sure if i could do strait menthol.

vapedudes is moving their location so i have to wait to order my tank cartos and some juice... but i did order the vamos, should be here tomorrow.

Crap! I was getting ready to order some more ice ice..

I may have to take a bike ride down to Galloway to check out the new 9southvapes store.

They said Thursday, so just have to wait one more day! what cartos are you using with the texas tank? boge 3.0?

ironically, it's pretty hard to find tobacco flavored juice, every site i go to is all about fruity flavors.

Try this site. These tobacco juices come highly recommended by my friend that has been vaping for quite a while. He especially recommends the "Torque 56" and "Tribeca" flavors, which I ordered and I'm waiting to come in the mail (hopefully tomorrow!): http://www.halocigs....co-flavors.html

Here's some more:

http://www.goodlifev....com/el-kamino/

http://www.goodlifev...nglish-bulldog/

http://www.goodlifevapor.com/deadly-sin/

Yea I'm using the boge 3.0

I've tried different cartos and these are working the best for me. I'm getting 3wks or so out of each one. I'm at around 9 watts and clear ice ice juice.

When you get Ice Ice from Vapedudes, what flavor strength do you order it in? Standard or "Extra" Flavor?

Yea I'm using the boge 3.0

I've tried different cartos and these are working the best for me. I'm getting 3wks or so out of each one. I'm at around 9 watts and clear ice ice juice.

I have been at 5.2 watts the evic has recommended that with my lr boge and my 3.0 boge it does up the volts have not tried upping the wattage I don't want to burn out the cart

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Got a bunch of sample bottles of e-juice in the mail today... woot woot! Tried the "Torque 56" from Halo cigs and it's a GOOD tobacco flavored juice... I like it! I also tried "Eve's Mistake" from GoodLife Vapors and wowwww.. GOOOOOOOD stuff... It's a menthol vape with a hint of green apple and I LOVE this stuff. Here's a link: http://www.goodlifevapor.com/eves-mistake/

I've got 6 other e-juice's to try but only 2 clearomizers... so... I'll get to those eventually.

Got a bunch of sample bottles of e-juice in the mail today... woot woot! Tried the "Torque 56" from Halo cigs and it's a GOOD tobacco flavored juice... I like it! I also tried "Eve's Mistake" from GoodLife Vapors and wowwww.. GOOOOOOOD stuff... It's a menthol vape with a hint of green apple and I LOVE this stuff. Here's a link: http://www.goodlifev...m/eves-mistake/

I've got 6 other e-juice's to try but only 2 clearomizers... so... I'll get to those eventually.

I'll have to check some of that stuff out..

For now i ordered

Ice Ice

Menthol sensation

Kamol

Classic tobacco

Strawberry fields

My Vamo came today with the batts and charger, just waiting on my tank.

When you get Ice Ice from Vapedudes, what flavor strength do you order it in? Standard or "Extra" Flavor?

I went with standard, the reviews said it was the best. People were recommending extra if you want to mix it with another flavor.. You can always adjust the flavor the next time you order if you want more..

Wow, i am HOOKED! mixed some classic tobacco and Ice Ice, hit harder then a cig and tastes better! Good thing i went with 11mg i'm light headed after a few hits.. i set the vamo to 5.5watts for now. If this first impression sticks, i don't think i would ever smoke another cig.

I'll have to check some of that stuff out..

For now i ordered

Ice Ice

Menthol sensation

Kamol

Classic tobacco

Strawberry fields

My Vamo came today with the batts and charger, just waiting on my tank.

Being the gear whore that I am, I ordered a Vamo last night! LOL! I just got a eGo and clearomizer kit last week and enjoying it... but have been reading how much better the Variable Voltage/Wattage mods are. The eGo will be my portable kit and the Vamo for home. Can't wait to get the Vamo and play with it.

How are you liking the Ice-Ice? I'm probably going to order some of that today...

I have the 50/50 standard flavor. For me it's absolutely delicious. Has a real hard throat hit a couple seconds into the pull, I had it mixed with a tobacco flavor but when it ran out I refilled with ice ice only an the throat hit seems to be the same. As a smoker this was almost essential for me. With the vamo you can taste the difference in wattage going up and down. I wasn't enjoying the tobacco mix and vape dudes said to let it steep for best results which is why I went ice ice only. I want to try fire and ice with cinnamon.

I've spent about a week now, playing with my new VAMO V2, and damn... this thing ROCKS!!!  Also, if you guys are looking for a great tank system I got a couple of Innokin iClear 30's and holy crap these things are awesome too.  It's a dual coil clearomizer with 16 wicks and it puts out massive amounts of very smooth and VERY flavorful vapor.  It registers at 2 Ohms of resistance, but because of the dual coils and awesome wicking, you can run it at a higher voltage/wattage.  I run it between 9 and 10 Watts and it is just awesome.

Also picked up a couple of Kanger Evod's and they are also very nice... but the iClear 30 is a champ.  I'm also waiting for a Texas Tuff Tanks cartomizer setup to come in the mail tomorrow, (along with 30ml's of ICE-ICE)... I've heard good things about them as well.  I'll let you guys know how it works when I get it.

Another recommendation on e-Juice... if you like fruity flavors, I got Melon Boba from Good Life Vapors and it is awesome as well.

Been using the vamo almost two weeks now cig free. The ice ice has been great too. I tried strawberry fields and it was good up until the tank got low and the flavor vanished and it became kinda gross, tasted like a smoke machine. . Not sure what happened. Cleaned the tank and threw ice ice in and wham! Back in business. I have been experiencing canker sores and sore gums right on my inner bottom lip. But it sounds normal for a quitter. I had one cig 2 days ago took 2 drags and decided I liked vaping better.

Glad you guys like the Vamo.

I absolutely love mine as well. I have picked up a few 18350's and haven't used the 18650 battery in a while. This thing is so much better with the smaller batt. I'm getting about 8hrs out of it and keep the other one charged for quick swaps.

I really need some more ice ice, I have been using a mix I had 9southvapes make me. Razz lemonade with some frost, mixed with some pineapple... Yumm

But I'm still having ice ice withdrawals....

A friend of mine set me up with a vape kit on Sunday.  I smoked my last cigarette Sunday night around midnight... I haven't smoked or really had the desire to smoke since then.  I've been using the vape with graham cracker flavor juice whenever I am bored or get a bit of a craving.  I actually still have half a pack of cigs in my car and now that I'm vaping I haven't even considered lighting one of them.

It's amazing isn't it?  

I just hit my 1 year anniversary and couldn't be happier.

Congrats on making the switch.   :drinks: