hd2000fxdl

How many people want to give up cigarettes or cigars??

maybe we should start a thread to trade juices that were a bad choice.. lol I have a STACK of juices that I ordered to try that ended up being not for me.. 

i HATE buying online!  I like going in and taste testing everything!  even flavors I do not want to buy, I still try just in case.

+1 to that... The KayFuns and Russians are awesome. 

Again... I'm lazy. Yes, recoiling/rewicking isn't THAT hard or time consuming... but to screw in an atty and go is much much faster. :p

I'm waiting to get my order of 0.8 ohm and 1.2 ohm Kanger Aero attys (101vape has 'em). They should work good on my DNA30.

So I picked up a ehpro kayfun lite v2 today for $55 today and I love it so far. Doesn't hit AS hard as my dropper but still gives me a great cloud and taste. Way better then any other tank I've used. apa2u6az.jpg

So...I've read the entire thread...someone point me in the right direction! I'm definitely trying to get into this and I know damn well its easier than setting up my hookah every other night. I dont want to waste money on a shit setup. Id rather just bite the bullet and get something of quality. It could also possibly help me quit smoking!

So...I've read the entire thread...someone point me in the right direction! I'm definitely trying to get into this and I know damn well its easier than setting up my hookah every other night. I dont want to waste money on a shit setup. Id rather just bite the bullet and get something of quality. It could also possibly help me quit smoking!

Hey man after over a year of vaping. I use an ipv3 box mod and a goblin tank but that's a rebuildable. You can get a t9n of non rebuildable tanks now like the Atlantis, herekles, or artic. Pm me if you have more questions

Go for it. Even with a basic setup you can stop smoking. I stopped in 1 day. I do try cigarettes now and then and they taste icky.

If you want to quit you have to sack up and deal with an addiction. I quit in 1986 when just about the only thing was Nicorette gum. I started smoking my second day in Vietnam, 04/02/1969, when we were getting the piss mortared out of us. Seemed like a good idea at the time. Fast forward to 1986 when my little daughter asks if I will always smoke because I will die and she won't have a daddy. Shortly thereafter I quit cold and spent a very unpleasant weekend and a Monday dealing with withdrawal. After that the physical addiction was out of my system. It took about a year for the psychological addiction to subside. Haven't smoked since. Here I am on a board populated with supposed hard charging ass kicking heroes and yet we have this thread of whining wussies who don't have the sack give up a simple noxious habit.

Thanks for the replies guys.

Hey man after over a year of vaping. I use an ipv3 box mod and a goblin tank but that's a rebuildable. You can get a t9n of non rebuildable tanks now like the Atlantis, herekles, or artic. Pm me if you have more questions

I would up going with an E leaf 30w iStick with a Joyetech Delta 2 tank. So far so good. Had a little trouble with it leaking out the airholes at first, so i changed my vg/pg ratio and all seems to be well. Currently vaping Cosmic Fog "milk & honey" (literally as we speak) with a cup of coffee and its just fantastic. I bought my last pack of cigarettes last friday. I gradually rationed my daily consumption of sticks and had my last cigarette 2 days ago. I feel like i still want one, im just used to smoking a cig and drinking coffee, but that is the habit i need to break. I can still get my nic-fix all while enjoying a delicious blend of flavor. Beats the smell and flavor of an analog cigarette any day. My woman is very happy as well...she doesnt have to kiss an ash tray all the time.

Go for it. Even with a basic setup you can stop smoking. I stopped in 1 day. I do try cigarettes now and then and they taste icky.

I did and it seems to be working!  Havent had a cig in a few days now. Pretty psyched, but i do still dip when im indoors as apparently its "illegal"

Thanks for the replies guys.

I would up going with an E leaf 30w iStick with a Joyetech Delta 2 tank. So far so good. Had a little trouble with it leaking out the airholes at first, so i changed my vg/pg ratio and all seems to be well. Currently vaping Cosmic Fog "milk & honey" (literally as we speak) with a cup of coffee and its just fantastic. I bought my last pack of cigarettes last friday. I gradually rationed my daily consumption of sticks and had my last cigarette 2 days ago. I feel like i still want one, im just used to smoking a cig and drinking coffee, but that is the habit i need to break. I can still get my nic-fix all while enjoying a delicious blend of flavor. Beats the smell and flavor of an analog cigarette any day. My woman is very happy as well...she doesnt have to kiss an ash tray all the time.

I did and it seems to be working! Havent had a cig in a few days now. Pretty psyched, but i do still dip when im indoors as apparently its "illegal"

That's a great beginner setup that will help you figure out what what you could potential want next. That milk and honey is AWESOME. Did you order online or at a shop? I highly recommend mad Vapes in green brook as they have a great juice selection and will walk you thru every possible set up

That's a great beginner setup that will help you figure out what what you could potential want next. That milk and honey is AWESOME. Did you order online or at a shop? I highly recommend mad Vapes in green brook as they have a great juice selection and will walk you thru every possible set up

Did a bit of research and then went to a local shop. The guy was pretty helpful and pointed me in the right direction. I was originally going to go with something from Aspire or Kanger, but the Delta 2 seemed like a good, different option form what everyone was using so i took the chance. IT had relatively good reviews. I like the fact that i can get the rebuildable section for it as well which i might do down the road. Right now i like the convenience of just being able to replace the coil and go. However, the coils are a bit more expensive than its competitors. I enjoy it, but ill probably give the 30w to my woman as she just likes the flavor (no nic) and upgrade to a 50w iStick sooner or later.