hd2000fxdl

How many people want to give up cigarettes or cigars??

Im going to try a texas tuff tank the one with the side fill port and let me know about the evic order

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

i was thinking the same thing. the review seems good. i guess some of them leak but that doesnt seem to be an issue. the video looks like its easy to take apart clean and replace the cartomizer

keep me posted on that evic order too.

Will do!

This company seems to be located in Lakewood, Nj.

https://www.surevapes.com/crm.asp?action=contactus

Also 110 for evic i like 60 much better at 110 i have to wait till march to order as i have a deposit on a new gun at the moment and will have the money unless i keep buying thing the 22

Also 110 for evic i like 60 much better at 110 i have to wait till march to order as i have a deposit on a new gun at the moment and will have the money unless i keep buying thing the 22

Yea I like $60 much better also.

It really blows my mind to see the kind of mark up they add onto these.

The ego kits that sell for $50-75 can be had for $11 before shipping. It comes out to $22 per kit. $50 is well below retail for them and still nets a $27 profit per kit. For $220 you can profit $270..... These things don't sit around long either.... I sold 10 kits before Christmas in less than 4 hrs. But I never put another order in, that money plus my evic order money went into ar's and ammo lol

I paid 30 for my ego passthrough 10 carts and 7 plus a free 3ml of juice each cant complain but the guy has his site down for a while now

Nice, that is a good price.

The ego kits I was talking about come with 2 batteries, 2 clearomizers, needle tip bottle, charger and case.

Good little starter kits, it was I got my girlfriend and spent $70 on..... Wish I knew what I know now.

I just got into this because of a buddy (and cutting down on smoking isn't a bad thing)... I bought an ego-C kit... for $25 here:

http://www.vaportekusa.com/product.cgi?product=747&group=217

And mtbakervapor.com has some great juices. (plus use: vaporfrombaker to get 10% off your order) (I can't believe what some other places are charging for a small 15ml bottle... $10+, yikes! Glad Mt Baker is only $5.)

bleedingorange, is this the same kit that you are going to order for us? if it is i'm probably gonna order one from here and when you get your order together ill get another one. you know what they say, "if you have one, you have none." plus then ill have one for home one for work.

http://www.vaportekusa.com/Starter_Kits-Joyetech_Evic.html

bleedingorange, is this the same kit that you are going to order for us? if it is i'm probably gonna order one from here and when you get your order together ill get another one. you know what they say, "if you have one, you have none." plus then ill have one for home one for work.

http://www.vaportekusa.com/Starter_Kits-Joyetech_Evic.html

Same kit, I was looking at that site the other day.

They are stuck waiting for the manufactures to get back after there holiday, same as me.

These probably wont be shipped until early march... I'm wondering if I will be stuck with the same limitations.

As soon as the manufactures come back into the office I'll know more.

So after reading this thread I decided to get back into it. I have a place right down the road from my place that's sell Joye products. I bought a ego kit the other day and now I haven't had a real cigarette in 3 days. The problems is now I am going crazy looking at ecig sites! I don't get a good throat hit after the first two or three hits of a fresh battery and full tank. I think I am going to get one of the variable kits. This stuff has changed so much since i got into it 3 or 4 years ago. The tank systems make a huge difference! So I think I am going to go with a Joy eVic that's seems to be what most people are recommending. I think one of you guys said in an earlier post you may have some eVic kits, if so and your looking to get rid of on let me know send me a pm. I anyone is interested in a place that sells all kinds of crazy juices take a look at this place. She has a bunch I have never seen anywhere else!!

http://www.mstsbakery.com/

So after reading this thread I decided to get back into it. I have a place right down the road from my place that's sell Joye products. I bought a ego kit the other day and now I haven't had a real cigarette in 3 days. The problems is now I am going crazy looking at ecig sites! I don't get a good throat hit after the first two or three hits of a fresh battery and full tank. I think I am going to get one of the variable kits. This stuff has changed so much since i got into it 3 or 4 years ago. The tank systems make a huge difference! So I think I am going to go with a Joy eVic that's seems to be what most people are recommending. I think one of you guys said in an earlier post you may have some eVic kits, if so and your looking to get rid of on let me know send me a pm. I anyone is interested in a place that sells all kinds of crazy juices take a look at this place. She has a bunch I have never seen anywhere else!!

http://www.mstsbakery.com/

As soon as the manufactures get back from their Chinese holiday I plan to put an order in for Evics.

I may try and start a list on here so I have an Idea how many to get quoted for.

This August will be 7 years for me started at 12 and quit at 33 using laser acupuncture it was like magic it made it like I never smoked no urge or anything

Hmm.... That sounds interesting.

Did you have to convince yourself that you needed to quit? Or did you just have no desire to smoke? Have you had the urge since them, maybe while drinking or being with a group of smokers?

Hmm.... That sounds interesting.

Did you have to convince yourself that you needed to quit? Or did you just have no desire to smoke? Have you had the urge since them, maybe while drinking or being with a group of smokers?

no i was sick and tired of smoking i did not enjoy it anymore i couldnt breath, after i did the laser i still had the urge for 5 days every day getting less and less until after 5 days nothing, and i have never had a urge since then not drinking partying or being around people smoking. the only thing i miss is a good cigar with scotch but thats not an urge just something im staying away from by choice

no i was sick and tired of smoking i did not enjoy it anymore i couldnt breath, after i did the laser i still had the urge for 5 days every day getting less and less until after 5 days nothing, and i have never had a urge since then not drinking partying or being around people smoking. the only thing i miss is a good cigar with scotch but thats not an urge just something im staying away from by choice

Nice, I've never got a chance to ask someone that tried that method how it went.

I rarely drink, party or force myself into a position to smoke.

The e cig is nice because I don't have to outcast myself from smokers.

Did your insurance cover the cost of the procedure?

As a non smoker, i don't know the whys and how comes of smoking. Im the only non smoker in my family. I recently bought my father a kit from http://www.v2cigs.com

He said best thing he ever got. His last cig was the one he smoked before he tried it. Its been 6 months for him asnd he said he vapes less and less and at this point rarely uses it.

Switched to Ecig 2+ years ago.

Converted 10+ people.

Thinking its time to quit vaping, but still thinking - mostly because there is no one offended by my ecig, no one kicks my butt and I don't actually feel any reasons why I should. (I do realize it's can't be good, but know that it's much lesser evil - kind of like whiskey vs cola)

Love having again senses of smell and taste. Great not to have morning cough. Great to be able to run. Noticed some improvements on personal life side ))

If someone thinking about switching - don't start with $20 ecig from 7-11 or similar - u might get disappointed too fast and loose you desire to do something.

Stay away from "FREE" offers - usually it's a scam + crappy quality.

Get yourself an Ego + quality atomizers or cartomizers + good ejuice.

e-cigarette-forum.com is a great resource.

well i took the plunge today and ordered that evic for $65, and placed an order at vapedudes.com for the tuff tank pro3 and some juice. hopefully all this stuff will get here in the next two weeks.

bleedingorange im still interested in getting a second evic if you do order them. any word from the manufacturer yet?

well i took the plunge today and ordered that evic for $65, and placed an order at vapedudes.com for the tuff tank pro3 and some juice. hopefully all this stuff will get here in the next two weeks.

bleedingorange im still interested in getting a second evic if you do order them. any word from the manufacturer yet?

you sir James are going to miss so many clays now!

FWIW, I quit 22+ years ago with the help of the American Lung Association's "Freedom from Smoking" program. I was working for the VA at the time, and they sponsored the program. http://www.lung.org/...t/getting-help/

Now available online, but since I used the FFS program before the internet, I can't vouch for it. ("The Basic FFS Online program is offered free of charge. The Premium FFS Online Program is offered for $15 for 3 months, or $40 for one year, and includes more detailed information such as Message Boards for participants, downloadable relaxation exercises and other social networking capabilities.")

For several years, I was so concerned about getting hooked again that If I was walking behind a smoker, I'd cross the street to avoid smelling the smoke.