BirdPrey

Detroit Shooting - Concealed Gun SAVED Lives!

I love stories like this. More reason why people should carry, serves those damn thug kids a lesson, stay in school punks!

I'm shocked a liberal media outlet actually covered this story. More stories like this that are kept hidden, need to be revealed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBCtEhSlw1Y

Yea WTF was that about.. Could have easily been a tragedy if this 70yr old coach wasn't carrying.

There are people that defend the criminals. I've read people saying you shouldn't shoot at people who break into your home because, "they might just be there to steal, they might not be there to hurt you, you can't kill someone for stealing".

Anyway great story, it is not a tragedy at all. Don't mug people and you are less likely to get shot.

I've read people saying you shouldn't shoot at people who break into your home because, "they might just be there to steal, they might not be there to hurt you, you can't kill someone for stealing".

Yes you can, but not in NJ, but in some states you can.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To expand on this: retreat is required only if you can avoid necessity of deadly force in complete safety. There is no obligation to retreat from your house, unless you are the initial aggressor. See http://law.onecle.co...ustice/3-4.html

was this atlantic city?

Detroit.

Do a search for "detroit coach gun abc"

Thugs mom says hes a good boy never was into guns.

The report calls the coach a murderer brcause the attackers gun wasn't found.

Oh and one of the 2 youts is was out awaiting trial for armed robbery.

The newscaster thinks that a victim successfully protecting them self and two children is "a tragedy all the way around".

I'd like to know what she would have done in that same situation.

Let the criminals have their way. I'm sure she'd rather let the girls get kidnapped and raped rather then even think about defending herself or anyone else. Because that would be a tragedy.

Well it is a tragedy. The 2 girls and the coach will be traumatized for the rest of their lives.

Only not tragic thing is that 1 and 1/2 douche nozzles won't be there to bother them anymore.

I love stories like this. More reason why people should carry, serves those damn thug kids a lesson, stay in school punks!

I'm shocked a liberal media outlet actually covered this story. More stories like this that are kept hidden, need to be revealed.

https://www.youtube....h?v=PBCtEhSlw1Y

Video has been removed by user?!? I never even got a chance to see it. Wonder why it disappeared? :dontknow:

Well, I wasn't talking about legally. NJ likes to takes away people's right to defend themselves. Criminals get more rights than the victim.

Video was removed.

https://www.youtube....h?v=PBCtEhSlw1Y