MarkWVU02

Train to Trenton tomorrow.

Loonhead and I will.....

:)

I plan on leaving rally early if wx reports out of suysex take a nose dive

Sounds good. I'm lucky as the train from secaucus to lyndhurst drops me off right across the street from my apartment. Although I bought a jeep back in September that I've been dying to try out. Tomorrow night may actually be fun for me haha

Thinking about bailing on the bus and taking the train from Red Bank. It's a schlep, but I don't like being in a bus on icy/snowy roads.

You'd have to schlep it from Red Bank north to Rahway and change-over. I'm in Matawan/Old Bridge about 5 min off of GSP exit 120. You are welcome to meet me here in the AM, then we can carpool it to Rahway train station. PM me if you are interested.

It's about a mile walk... 16 minutes or so...no big deal

Right, except the buses are leaving at 7am. Guess we will be at the back end of the crowd. Upside is we will be warmer than the guys in front who've been standing there for an hour.

I hope Frank F has this timed with military precision. My German heritage doesn't like to wait for stuff to start.

Hey any of you guys who might be taking the train and not the bus and have a seat, might want to see if someone else can use your seat that may not have been able to get one. Not sure how it would work in the morning with someone other than the person on the list showing up, but maybe something to check out if that can be done.

Anyone familiar with parking garages in the area? Best bet to park by train station and walk or are there garages closer to the state house? Not coming up with much other than near the train station in my searches

Edit: probably wrong thread to ask this question lol

Anyone familiar with parking garages in the area? Best bet to park by train station and walk or are there garages closer to the state house? Not coming up with much other than near the train station in my searches

Another option you could look into is to park at the station in Hamilton or Princeton Junction and take the train to Trenton. Hamilton may be easier in terms of parking. At Princeton Junction the lot closest to Alexander Road usually has spots available for $5.