mattio41

NJ Rally Picture Dump

Hello to all, if you are at the rally tomorrow, try to bring a camera and take what ever pictures you can. I created a photobucket account where everybody can upload their pictures to:

Here is the login information:

username: [email protected]

password: njrallypic

This would allow us to coordinate everybody's angles in one location.

look forward to seeing them.

Edited for sign in. Should work now

Are those credentials correct? Just tried logging in from my phone to verify it will work for tomorrow but i'm getting invalid login info.
probably can't have concurrent logins, if I bring my camera and get any decent shot I'll worry about it tomorrow. I see the Gov already bailed out but we will be there.....

Here are a few taken shortly before things got started. Definitely not the full crowd.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

My 11 year old doesn't look enthusiastic in this pic (because he was freezing his butt off), but he was definitely glad he came with me. It was a really good event.

4.jpg

I took a short video of the event and put it on facebook, but im unsure how to post it (im clearly a new member here). but the event was remarkable. The turn out was much better than 300 people, but regardless of what the liberal media wants to report.. we need to bring more heat.

I just uploaded a little more then a hundred pics. Sorry, some of them have some rain drops on the camera lens. Apparently, somebody took it out of my bag, and forgot to put it back.. But ohh welll.

Check out the album, I am sure a lot of us are in there...

I just uploaded a little more then a hundred pics. Sorry, some of them have some rain drops on the camera lens. Apparently, somebody took it out of my bag, and forgot to put it back.. But ohh welll.

Check out the album, I am sure a lot of us are in there...

You got a pic of me...wish I had known you were a forum member at the time i would've said what's up

The rain drops make it look authentic...shows how we showed up in miserable weather...I've popped up in a few pictures with that sign. Have to give a shout out to DJ_ who took my image and made it into a sign with the flag in the background. Glad I laminated, didn't get destroyed and is ready for the next rally