Sign in to follow this  
Kasanova

Cheesquake bus spot donation

Hey

I regret to say that I won't be able to go, my girlfriend contracted the flu from me and is quarantine at her mother's house until she feels better. I have to stay home with my 1yr old son since she is a stay at home mom and we do not have a babysitter. If he was older, I would've taken him with me.I feel bad as it is, since I have been looking forward for this since last month. With that said, I am donating my seat to whoever wants it if no one from my carpool cannot bring a plus one to fill that seat. I was going to carpool with Ray Ray, NJScott, and Tango Charlie to the Cheesequake Bus. PM them to make sure they won't bring a plus one, and you can have my spot.

Thanks

There's gonna be more than 1 spot open on that bus -- I have 2 tickets, one for me, one for my son --

Regretfully, I'm in the same boat although it's the weather that has taken me out

Snow takes priority over anything I do this time of year -- Unfortunately

Did you send an email to the bus captains? I did, letting them know we won't be there, just in case they are in a position to wait for registered people to show up