Sign in to follow this  
Sht

Get your ass out here

Great turnout! And, great speakers. I estimate there were close to 3000 in attendance and called 101.5 to straighten them out. They reported "2 senators and 300 people".

It is just the beginning though we now must follow through with even more participation.

Thanks to all that came out on such a nasty day.

WAY more than 300 were there. By my estimates about 1,500 or so. I wish the weather didn't keep a lot away since my bus was only half full and it was registered as only 1 empty seat. I don't know if the other bus from Cheesequake was full or not. Either way it was great being there!

WAY more than 300 were there. By my estimates about 1,500 or so. I wish the weather didn't keep a lot away since my bus was only half full and it was registered as only 1 empty seat. I don't know if the other bus from Cheesequake was full or not. Either way it was great being there!

Unfortunately there were 30+ no shows from the Cheesequake stop. I think the counts were 46 on the first bus and 27 on the second.

Great turnout! And, great speakers. I estimate there were close to 3000 in attendance and called 101.5 to straighten them out. They reported "2 senators and 300 people".

It is just the beginning though we now must follow through with even more participation.

Thanks to all that came out on such a nasty day.

I was there, and as much as I would like to claim 3000 there is no freaking way it was even close to that.

Sucks, shitty weather really threw a wrench in but still given the weather was a pretty decent turnout.

Definitely more than 300, no doubt about it. I was camped out against the west wing of the State House with PJ and got a good vantage of the crowd. I personally would estimate in the 600-800 range, and no matter what way you spin it more than 20x larger than the anit-rally. Just like each of the SAFE meetings so far...

Now, what's really important next is to get to the State House when the Bills are being heard!!! From my monitoring, 10 more of the 43 are queued up for the Assembly Law and Public Safety Committee so it will be SOON! I will post once they are scheduled ig NJ2AS doesn't first!