NJ2AS News

Register Now! Attend Wednesday's Hearings (Registration Link)

Fridays rally was so inspiring then to see that those rat bastards right behind the doors try to slip this by us..makes me sick...

Unfortunately, I will be out of town this week, specifically for a meeting Wednesday.. $ donation instead, plus made my wife an NJ2AS member...

Thank you to those that can attend! Don't let these bastards win!

I cannot attend, the two meetings that I bounced Friday to be at the Rally, I moved to next wednesday....

Go get em fellas....!

Me too. But--I have been giving some good thought to language (no, not that kind of language) that I would prepare as a short, concise response to these proposals-if anyone that is going would like to use, I'll be happy to share it with the team. Most of it centering around the EXISTING laws-antiquation of the process, and asking how NJ plans to replace the lost tax revenue of the steady stream of citizens who leave this state. And how they plan to address when the only ones who will be left are either the victims, or the criminals.

Literally exhausted from all of this--but that is their plan: Wear us down through attrition.

Me too. But--I have been giving some good thought to language (no, not that kind of language) that I would prepare as a short, concise response to these proposals-if anyone that is going would like to use, I'll be happy to share it with the team. Most of it centering around the EXISTING laws-antiquation of the process, and asking how NJ plans to replace the lost tax revenue of the steady stream of citizens who leave this state. And how they plan to address when the only ones who will be left are either the victims, or the criminals.

Literally exhausted from all of this--but that is their plan: Wear us down through attrition.

I'm trying to find out if I could go, and I was going to bring up mental illness and poverty being the two major causes of violent crime, but what ou said is absolutely true. It relates back to taxation and the strain on the economy in NJ, furthering poverty.

Hello-

First post to the forum, but have been lurking here for several months to get a feel for the forum. I was at the rally in Trenton on Friday with one of my coworkers. Not too bad a turn out considering the horrible weather conditions. I work in Trenton and will try to be there on Wednesday. If you are driving into Trenton the best place to park closest to the State House would be the Trenton Marriot parking lot. What time do the hearings start?

Stone

Hello-

First post to the forum, but have been lurking here for several months to get a feel for the forum. I was at the rally in Trenton on Friday with one of my coworkers. Not too bad a turn out considering the horrible weather conditions. I work in Trenton and will try to be there on Wednesday. If you are driving into Trenton the best place to park closest to the State House would be the Trenton Marriot parking lot. What time do the hearings start?

Stone

Hearings start at 10AM