Sign in to follow this  
KyleKap19

the Guild and GunBroker?

Don't deal with them as a transfer agent unless you are a regular, have purchased from them before, and the weapon you purchased is not one they have in stock. They don't really want to act as a transfer agent, and will only do so if you fit in the above criteria. Look at the gunbroker site and you will see FFL in NJ who have registered with GB and welcome the business

Yea hear that ... atlantic tac is listed on gunbroker .... heard good stuff about them from my friend whos a cop. Sucks knowing im doing all this for a rifle thats way over priced. Crazy times call for crazy measures from otherwise not so crazy people.

Thanks guys

Heritage for a transfer ????? Obviously its your local shop as you have mentioned in your earlyer posts but i would never dream about doing anything like that with them.....

Go see Seth at D&S. for transfers in Bernardsville

http://www.njffl.com/

I wouldnt do anything with Atlantic as they gave a member here the runaround last month and lied to him in his face.

Heritage for a transfer ????? Obviously its your local shop as you have mentioned in your earlyer posts but i would never dream about doing anything like that with them.....

Go see Seth at D&S. for transfers in Bernardsville

http://www.njffl.com/

I wouldnt do anything with Atlantic as they gave a member here the runaround last month and lied to him in his face.

Just shot them an email .... thanks for the heads up man

Don't deal with them as a transfer agent unless you are a regular, have purchased from them before, and the weapon you purchased is not one they have in stock. They don't really want to act as a transfer agent, and will only do so if you fit in the above criteria.

After spending close to $20K there, and trying to buy a custom action from a custom boutique gunsmith, they still didn't want my business. I think Joe the owner quoted me $125 for that transfer....

I've gotten sour in recent months with NJFG. Before the the recent gun buying frenzy, Joe was very difficult to deal with on some used guns I was interested in. He must be even more difficult to deal with since recent events. I've given them plenty of business the last 8 years, but there unwillingness to negotiate has made me pursue other establishments.

I'm a fan of Millstone sports shop in Hillsborough. Ralph is a real cool guy and his transfer fee is cheap.(not sure if I am allowed to post his trsf fee or not) Nics of course is the standard 16.05. He takes CC with a 3% increase in the pricing.

I'm a fan of Millstone sports shop in Hillsborough. Ralph is a real cool guy and his transfer fee is cheap.(not sure if I am allowed to post his trsf fee or not) Nics of course is the standard 16.05. He takes CC with a 3% increase in the pricing.

Ralph s transfer fee is posted on several websites in the choose an FFL section.

Used to be 25$ but i think he upped it after the flood.

Very nice guy.

I dont know what that one charges,but the one is rahway is $100+

...basically, they don't want to do transfers, so they charge a crazy amount.

find a company that WANTS to help with your transfer.

THIS

there are plenty of local guys that want your business

Ralph s transfer fee is posted on several websites in the choose an FFL section.

Used to be 25$ but i think he upped it after the flood.

Very nice guy.

But.............. Make sure you have a Purchase Permit BEFORE you buy the gun and have it shipped to him! He will not hold guns for long.