reloaderguy

There are NO words to describe this.....seriously.....none!

When the NJ constitution was rewritten in 1940 something they specifically did NOT list the right to keep and bear arms using the logic of the 9th amendment.  Whole crap load of good that has done us here though it would be interesting to use that as a constitutional argument against ALL of NJ's gun laws as well as a whole bunch of other laws.

Sounds to me like the problem with NJ is an attitude problem and not a constitutional problem. If there weren't enough people like ruger9 that you could convince that the government gives you rights you then it wouldn't be an issue. When there are enough gullible communist yearlings, your bill of rights doesn't matter anyway. Exhibit A - Federal Government. They don't seem any more restrained than NJ for the lack of it.

You are right, you do agree.

Just not with me nor The Constitution. You agree with people that think the government gives you rights,

With all due respect, you need a remedial reading course. Go back and read what I wrote. That is the OPPOSITE of what I believe, and what I believe the founding documents to say.

The documents enumerate natural rights that ARE THE PEOPLES, that government cannot infringe. They don't "give" or "grant" anything. They DO LIST THEM, and apparently the 9th in essence includes all those not enumerated. As I stated- the documents are GOVERNMENT LIMITING documents.

Sounds to me like the problem with NJ is an attitude problem and not a constitutional problem. If there weren't enough people like ruger9 that you could convince that the government gives you rights you then it wouldn't be an issue. .

Dude, are you illiterate?

"Now to say the fondling fathers..."

Great, now they're going after Catholics too. :-)

This thread has given me a much needed laugh. If by any chance either of these articles are true, they have done us a big favor by exposing their own stupidity.

The C-section comment is priceless. I'll remember that