ogfarmer

9mm factory reload 1000rds $215

Military Ballistics Industries (MBI) specializes in custom ammunition and ordinance products for use by the military, law enforcement agencies, and training facilities in the United States.

This remanufactured (reloaded in a factory) product is brass-cased, boxer-primed, non-corrosive, reloadable, and packaged in 50 round boxes. It is both economical and precision manufactured by an established American cartridge producer.

http://www.luckygunner.com/m-b-i-9mm-ammo-for-sale-9mm115fmjmbi-1000

Even though the price is right, I probably wouldnt purchase reloaded ammo unless I absolutely had no other choice. It's all well and good until a round blows up in your face. Probably hasnt happened and hopefully will never happen to any of us but I wouldnt take the risk. That's just me.

Even though the price is right, I probably wouldnt purchase reloaded ammo unless I absolutely had no other choice. It's all well and good until a round blows up in your face. Probably hasnt happened and hopefully will never happen to any of us but I wouldnt take the risk. That's just me.

ive shot thousands of reloads from bvac and never had a problem. They were considerably cheaper than new man ammo thats why i purchased.

Have shot USAammo, Atlanta Arms and Ammo reloads prior to rolling my own and I have never had a problem with any of it. It's really as simple as, the brass being used has been fired before, everything else is just like factory ammo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I haven't shot that brand but have shot reloads from Freedom Munitions without issue.

I shoot Freedom 9mm reloads along with the new, but they haven't had anything in stock since they opened a store a few months back. Going to shoot their 5.56 Tuesday.

I shoot Freedom 9mm reloads along with the new, but they haven't had anything in stock since they opened a store a few months back. Going to shoot their 5.56 Tuesday.

Yeah I have been checking daily as I shot the last of mine from them last weekend and need more.

All I heard was blah blah blah wah wah wah! Just bustin nuts yayo technically it's just brass that is reloaded all other components are new, years ago I used to buy Georgia arms ammo online before I got into hand loading; been doing it for 8 years now and in big company's like that in controlled environments nothing is wrong plus they use sharch machines I could be spelling it wrong but it checks the brass and tosses out bad ones