Cemeterys Gun Blob

ACTION ALERT: Hunterdon County Residents

Cross posted from NJ2AS Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/groups/nj2as/permalink/541833099182927/

Mayor Bloomberg is trying to spread his money around at the local level....he already has Fort Lee, and Teaneck in his pocket.

HUNTERDON COUNTY RESIDENTS

Please be aware of the following effort that was recently established to push local municipalities to sign on to unconstitutional resolutions supporting both the legislation up for consideration at the state level this week as well as Mayor Bloomberg’s "Mayors Against Illegal Guns" initiative. Bloomberg’s initiative seeks to pressure congress and the president to pass the Feinstein AWB. I strongly believe as most of you do, that action is required to protect our constitutional rights! I ask that you follow this group and show up at these council/committee meetings to respectfully offer an opposing fact based argument! I plan to attend each and everyone one of the meetings they will be at, to speak in support of freedom and to talk about what alternatives municipalities can implement to keep schools and communities safe while respecting the right of gun owners. Please note the first two meeting they will be at.

Today

Flemington Borough Council Meeting

Starts 7 PM at Borough Hall

38 Park Avenue, Flemington NJ

February 19th

Raritan Twp. Committee Meeting

Start 7 PM at Municipal Complex

1 Municipal Drive, Flemington NJ

http://www.facebook.com/events/270618416401682/

Group: Hunterdon United For Gun Safety

http://www.facebook.com/HunterdonUnitedForGunSafety

Founding Members:

Marie Corfield (D) (Former Assembly Candidate for LD16)

Joey Novick (D) Councilman for Flemington Borough

Best Regards,

Brian Swingle

Councilman

Flemington Borough

Holy crap those people are stupid. Still have no idea what existing laws are.

"We must regulate the sale of ammunition so that the criminals who bring illegal guns into NJ cannot freely purchase bullets to use in them on our streets."

Umm, they have no clue that you need an FID to buy ammo in NJ?

Stupid people should not be allowed to vote.

I'll try and make which idiotic ones of these I can.

And by the way-how much gun crime does Hunterdon really have?

the guy (Jay Sarabia) who posted on the "Hunterdon United for Gun Safety" FB page should get a frickin' medal. What a completely well thought-out and sensible argument he made to that group with all 100% valid points and yet the reaction is still the same from the HUGS (seriously with that name?) admin. People who dont like guns really just do not want to hear that guns aren't the problem. To them, guns are evil and are at the root of all societal problems, when the reality is so much different. As the old adage goes, Guns don't kill people, PEOPLE kill people. those people who kill people are criminals, and they arent abiding by the law, like the vast majority of legal gun owners.

Even Adam Lanza, who had a history of mental illness, was a criminal the minute he took possession of his mothers' guns. Full Stop. He was not a legal gun owner, and does not factor into the realm of legal gun ownership. But again, people dont really want to hear that.

You should see my responses to their endorsing the "Terrorist Watch List" bill on their Facebook page. We've officially entered Bizarro world when I'm actually arguing FOR civil liberties for groups that support left-of-center organizations.