MadeInAmerica

Ocean County Sheriff

Who's your competitor? the current Undersherriff/Acting Sherriff, or the Chief below him? Polhemus was OOOOOOLLLLLLLDDDD, as is the guy acting as OC Sheriff now.

As regards CJRPC, I plan joining the end of this month anyhow. Al's speech on Feb 8th helped fire me up for the run. I've got half the signatures I need to get on the ballot on June 4th. I'll be sending letters off to various RKBA organizations this week. Thanks for the moral support. My "competitor" has alot of backing, but is he really pro 2A?

It appears Chief Mastronardy from Tom's River is the chosen one, according to the Asbury Park Press. I emailed him a few weeks ago to see where he stands on certain Constitutional issues. Maybe he would make a good Constitutional Sheriff I thought. Then I would not have to run. Alas, no response. Ain't gonna be easy but as the old saying goes...anything worth having (liberty) is worth fighting for.

Maybe TR members can pipe up here, but last I remember, TR wasn't exactly fast on the FPID/P2P

It appears Chief Mastronardy from Tom's River is the chosen one, according to the Asbury Park Press. I emailed him a few weeks ago to see where he stands on certain Constitutional issues. Maybe he would make a good Constitutional Sheriff I thought. Then I would not have to run. Alas, no response. Ain't gonna be easy but as the old saying goes...anything worth having (liberty) is worth fighting for.

You are correct Mastronardy is your main competitor. Also chief of police Boyd from Seaside Heights.

You have my vote either way. If you will be at the new member meeting for CJRPC i will see you there as i am also joining this month.

Maybe TR members can pipe up here, but last I remember, TR wasn't exactly fast on the FPID/P2P

In 2009 it took 3 months to get my p2p's approved. I didnt apply again until sept '12 when it took 3 weeks (i was shocked). I applied for more permits on 1/10 still havent heard anything on those

frank4sheriff.com was their a reason God was spelled G-d? Ocean county resident and voter, you have my support and keep us posted on websites/facebook/ and any other media outlet... I will gladly LIKE and SHARE on my own....GOOD LUCK!

I am on the ballot. The ONLY staunchly pro RKBA candidate.

Sorry Frank, you're now a politician and the "oh, let's believe him and give him the benefit of the doubt" is out the window for me. Politician = distrust, for me anyway. Good luck. I'm from Monmouth County, but will pass your name along to my coworkers if you seem like a solid candidate. ;)

Interesting point I found at the Ocean County Sheriff's website. It claims their mission is to protect the life and property of the good citizens. Odd that. My recollection is that Liberty is normally included in that phrase. Telling ommision. I am the only candidate for countywide office with a slogan other than "Party Choice" I'm also the only one not approved by the county political machine. My slogan, Constitutionally protecting your Life, Liberty and property. Nuff said, on to the primary.

_NRA,NJ2AS,OK,JPFO,Tenther, GOA

PS tpmbc, if I win and fail in my task, then you can call me a politician. If you actually knew me you would know I ain't.

A friend has helped me in putting up a better website. Same url, www.frank4sheriff.com I've spoken to Frank Jack and I'll get on the Facebook page soon. I'm not looking for monetary gifts as I don't like spending other people's money. Print out posters and such and spread the word. We can do this, and I do mean WE! Just picture an NJ2AS member as Sheriff, Frank as a senior advisor.

Just got my fid and 3 p2ps a few weeks ago in TR.. 31 days and no extra forms. I've been told that the chief is pro2A. No first hand knowledge of that though. Was very happy about the turnaround for permits considering the horror stories I've seen here.

I am actually very happy to hear that. He may be my opponent but I'm not running against HIM. I'm running FOR something. All pro 2A LEOs are good for America. I can only go on what I hear since I am in Lakewood. My Chief is not anti 2A. Never spoke with him directly so I can't know if he is pro. I am curious to know how many Carry Permits all these Chiefs approve and to whom. Since we all know that carrying is a God given right, one who only issues to connected people would not really be pro 2A. Frank has repeatedly said that we have the right, only the State and it's officers unjustly restrict the free excercise of said right.

It took me 3 months in toms river a couple of years ago. It's hit or miss

My experience in TR:

2008 FID & 3 permits - 3 months

October 2012 3 permits - 3 weeks to rhe day.

Jan 2013 5 permits - 9 1/2 weeks.

The people were always pleasant to talk to during the process and they disnt even check my references for the 2 batches of permits.

Going to be applying for more soon so I will report back.