savageshooter

Remington .223 200 rds $94.99

We're sorry, (Product: Remington® UMC® Rifle .223 Rem. 55 Grain MC 200 rounds (WX2-11520)) is not currently in stock. It's expected in our warehouse on October 14, 2013 and will be shipped to you within 24 hours after its arrival.

October 2013?? Wow.

It does happen too often. I dont think they evn actually have the stuff when they say they do.I've gotten "back in stock now,ready to order" notifications and sure enough not there. Ihave complained several times and just get the robo replys that it is back-ordered and hasnt been in stock for a long time- go figure. Even sent them the notices i got - bunch o schmucks over there.

It does happen too often. I dont think they evn actually have the stuff when they say they do.I've gotten "back in stock now,ready to order" notifications and sure enough not there. Ihave complained several times and just get the robo replys that it is back-ordered and hasnt been in stock for a long time- go figure. Even sent them the notices i got - bunch o schmucks over there.

Recently had my first bad experience with them. Bought issue duffle bags from them to put in the store for less than our wholesale vendors had them. In the item description it said new gi issue duffle bags. Got the order, invoice said "new gi issue duffle bags". The duffle bags that came in were indeed issue, but were not only used, but beat to hell. We have inquired with customer service but have not heard back from them.

FYI GI Issue is redundant, as GI stands for government issue. I only put it in the post like that as it is how it's worded on their site and invoice.