matty

STATEHOUSE FEB 13TH - merged threads

Thanks guys. I am researching process now. F that guy. Arrogant and ignorant, with power. Awesome combo.

The scary part right now is that in NJ, if a bill passes the House and Senate, and the Gov doesnt sign it, it becomes law. So Christie could not sign the bills, they become law and he can legitimately say he didnt vote for the law.

Thanks guys. I am researching process now. F that guy. Arrogant and ignorant, with power. Awesome combo.

The scary part right now is that in NJ, if a bill passes the House and Senate, and the Gov doesnt sign it, it becomes law. So Christie could not sign the bills, they become law and he can legitimately say he didnt vote for the law.

That's what I'm afraid of...unfortunately.. that's the way I see this going down.

Molon Labe

Well if he goes that "weasel" route. I hope he doesn't have any aspirations for National office because once the RED gun states hear how he screwed the gun owners in his own state, he's toast!

Christie's conundrum -- these are the bills that NJ's Volvo Republican and soccer moms might find "reasonable".

But signing many of them -- like magazine limits -- will destroy Christie's candidacy for national office in the red state Republican primaries, like Arizona, Texas and Louisiana. (Maybe that's the idea!)

Either way, I think we'll see a ballet performance by the big guy that will put S.E. Cupp to shame!

Christie has to be pressed to veto everything and give some back.. like some of the ridiculous awb rules.. we need to wheel and deal here... we give you this.. and you give us that or let us keep that.. etc.. etc.. honestly.. threaded barrels and flash suppressors.. do they really prevent anything ? I'm just starting to rant.. I could go on for days..

Molon Labe

Battles have been won of 100's versus 1000's when determination has been put forth. We have to fight harder and not give in. Do not speak negatively over ourselves or consent to loosing. Use whatever method through phone calls, faxes, emails or social networking to get our message heard.

This is the beginning of a vicious fight and everyone has to pitch in....

I wasn't in the main room - who was the one lady on the committee who was on our side? I've seen Alison McHose mentioned. Was that her? I don't see her name on the committee roster online.

That was her. I believe the correct committee names along with the votes are going to be published.

I was absolutely amazed at his lack of knowledge. And I was ready to smack him every time I heard him say "axe" instead of "ask'. What an assclown.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who caught that. Complete embarrassment for an elected official to not have a solid grasp of the english language.

im amazed actually ..that the majority here actually thought that it was going to end any differently than it did...they have their beliefs and no matter what is said...how illogical their belief is and how right our points are..1000 of us go and repeat logic..they surf the internet while you talk...and still push their bs agendas....its going to continue on down the line...as its been said..christie will not veto...he will just let them pass...so he can ride the fence later...having taken neither side...he can claim allegence to both sides in the future elections...you guys better look past all of this kangaroo political bs ....its going to take a outright revolution to change the course this country is on....they no longer think the are our "representitives...they now know they are out masters...theyve been allowed to get away with too much for too long...and a few people talking in a microphone is not going to stop them....like a kid thats been allowed to behave badly for years.....a stern talking to isnt going to do anything...

Cryan is the MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR problem here. He and Lesniak hate Christie. If you look back you will see it in the papers. They have gone at it numerous times. He is also the one pulling the strings on the committee, the rest are to stupid to think for themselves.

I was absolutely amazed at his lack of knowledge. And I was ready to smack him every time I heard him say "axe" instead of "ask'. What an assclown.

thats how he gets elected...they see hes "down'...'keepin it real"..etc etc

Hi Y'ALL

I just got back from Trenton.

I was wearing a black suit with blue shirt. I spent an hour or two outside then sat inside Room 4 until the bitter end.

At the end I believe all the bills made it to the floor, a handful were amended first.

Obviously none of our testimony had any sway as it was already a done deal before we arrived

Anyway, I could not be prouder to be a member of this community. Hearing many of you speak and testify was absolutely amazing. The truth is out there!

Cryan is the MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR problem here. He and Lesniak hate Christie. If you look back you will see it in the papers. They have gone at it numerous times. He is also the one pulling the strings on the committee, the rest are to stupid to think for themselves.

If that's the case, Christie should veto just out of spite.

Hi Y'ALL

I just got back from Trenton.

I was wearing a black suit with blue shirt. I spent an hour or two outside then sat inside Room 4 until the bitter end.

At the end I believe all the bills made it to the floor, a handful were amended first.

Obviously none of our testimony had any sway as it was already a done deal before we arrived

Anyway, I could not be prouder to be a member of this community. Hearing many of you speak and testify was absolutely amazing. The truth is out there!

I second that!