matty

STATEHOUSE FEB 13TH - merged threads

5-10 cameras

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Thanks. I hope a video is released so that we could connect the faces to the voices. The live audio stream itself is a very powerful resource and would watch this as a video as well.

gun free zones in NJ? this is so idiotic! nobody has CC in Jersey...

Yes.....but it would basically make it impossible for me to get to my range in Bayonne because there are only a few routes to get there and there are schools along each one...so technically if I drive to the range and I go through one of these zones...it would make me a felon.

Yes.....but it would basically make it impossible for me to get to my range in Bayonne because there are only a few routes to get there and there are schools along each one...so technically if I drive to the range and I go through one of these zones...it would make me a felon.

I would be violating the law the moment I pull out of my driveway. Actually considering that my entire property is within 1,000 feet of the school, I may be violating the law just by living there.

Wonder if I have the standing to sue based on that?

I was going to, but knew my speech was right up against 2 minute limit. I got some applause and that pushed me over. Chair told me times was up. I asked for 2 sentences. He said no. So I kept on speaking. Sergeant at Arms had to cut off my mic.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

so if this happen you you would never be able to buy another gun or take your guns to a gunsmith

sent from my Samsung Note 2

No.... what they did was move all the voting to the end.

There was a problem... alot of people who wanted to testify... were told to write "All" on the card for the bills to testify.

So, after people started bitching... they decided to let everyone talk, then vote on the rest.