matty

STATEHOUSE FEB 13TH - merged threads

Left at 2:00.. could not stay.

The board is 6-3 anti. Not even close to fair representation. Most of the speakers were fantastic.. some were lost at times.

I applauded really loud as much as possible and am probably the reason they asked us to stop clapping. I gave the mother that lost her child and stood up for herself a standing O... inappropriate I know but she earned it.

McBeth was great and the room loved him.

Mainor is a bully who you can tell still loves to try to wield power to make up for his shortcomings.

Look thi movement of these bills to the Assembly is a done deal... I think each and everyone goes through. It is up to the legislators at that points, so you need to hammer home your local reps that you will not accept any positives on these bills.

I stopped Lou Greenwald to talk and asked him to coffe.. we know wach other from high school. You can tell he thinks he is doing the right thing and beleives in what he is doing. I dont think I would ever be able to get through to him, but I willl try again.

By the way he is a gun owner, shotgun that he uses for trap. That is the issue right there... he thinks that is all the 2a is about, trap and skeet.

This came to mind many times today.... a little lightening of the mood if I may.

After sitting in the overflow room for several hours today my suspicions were confirmed. The majority of that committee doesn't give a rat's ass about what we have to say. Their minds are made up.

We will have to hope for Christie to veto most of this shit, if it makes it to his desk. He is the next one we have to hit with the phone calls, emails, letters, etc.

Once the dust settles on this shitstorm. We need to focus on November! We need to get these losers out of office, that is the only way to get good laws passed and this other bs repealed. As long as the Dems control the Assembly and Senate we're screwed.

Keep thinking November for REVENGE!

Amen! I'm looking at Greenville or Fort Mill area.

My brother is in Greenville...great area....There's an awesome range there called Allen Arms. I go there everytime I'm in town. Sucks that there's not much IT work there...if not I would have never moved to Jersey in the first place.

Left today feeling let down by our legislators and defeated. I have high hopes that the larger Assembly and Senate members recognize these bills for what they are (nothing to do with preventing violence with guns, and more to do with making criminals out of NJ gun owners) and vote them down.

It is more important then every for all of us to keep contacting our respective State Assembly and Senate members.

It is more important then every for all of us to keep contacting our respective State Assembly and Senate members.

I'm at the point where I don't think that makes a difference. At least in my case, my legislators (including Chairman Manure) have their minds already made up and don't give a rat's ass how many calls/emails/faxes I send him. He knows his brothers in JC will blindly keep voting for him...I hate living in this f'ng blue state...

My brother is in Greenville...great area....There's an awesome range there called Allen Arms. I go there everytime I'm in town. Sucks that there's not much IT work there...if not I would have never moved to Jersey in the first place.

I'm a Mechanical Engineer. Since there is plenty of manufacturing in the area, thanks in part to BMW, I should be able to land something soon.

Is it really, it's really the big bootie freak that's chairing this??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup that's him and he also "LIKES" another page called

You Got Knocked The Fck Out Man

It's a page to watch people getting knocked out on video. He's such an ass because liking a page like that prmotes what occurs because people want their video's on the page!