matty

STATEHOUSE FEB 13TH - merged threads

I swear to God, if these bills pass I'm going to move out of this state

Others will follow you. Then, the area you move to will start to build up and become a desireable place to live for people who are tired of how broken NJ is. Eventually, the voting base that keeps putting these clowns in power will start to move their as well, in order to flee the mess they've made with their idiotic ideology. When they join you in your new area, they will show they've learned nothing from the past and will start to voting for the same stupid ideas that have made NJ what it is. Consider how the blue from CA has started to spill out into their neighbors.

Others will follow you. Then, the area you move to will start to build up and become a desireable place to live for people who are tired of how broken NJ is. Eventually, the voting base that keeps putting these clowns in power will start to move their as well, in order to flee the mess they've made with their idiotic ideology. When they join you in your new area, they will show they've learned nothing from the past and will start to voting for the same stupid ideas that have made NJ what it is. Consider how the blue from CA has started to spill out into their neighbors.

This hypothetical new area you are talking about., it's called Denver.

As I sink into despair, I keep one beam of hope in my mind.

Christie is a brick wall when it comes to signing legislation. He signed only about 80 bills into law last year. I think he understands that the unintended consequences of anything he passes can come back to bite him on the national level.

If he passes all of these poor excuses for legislation, that's half his yearly quota.

As I sink into despair, I keep one beam of hope in my mind.

Christie is a brick wall when it comes to signing legislation. He signed only about 80 bills into law last year. I think he understands that the unintended consequences of anything he passes can come back to bite him on the national level.

If he passes all of these poor excuses for legislation, that's half his yearly quota.

I agree. If he has any intent on considering a run for a Presidency he can't sign any of these.

The democrats are going to pass all of these in one bill, hoping that Christie vetoes it, and then they are going to use that veto to campaign against him during his re election campaign. That is what I think.

The more we are active in opposing these in Trenton, the more Christie knows he has to veto them. When it comes to an actual vote in the state senate and assembly on whatever bill they put together, we need to be all over there protesting like nuts. Also it will put a lot of heat on representatives in swing districts if we are all there. The only thing most of these critters fear is not getting re elected. Nothing else matters to most of them.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2