Hi All,

Just applied for 2 x P2P in Toms River and they are now requiring the 18.00 MO for the state "Name" check each time you apply. It used to be less frequently. Also the Mental Health check.

Has anyone applied in TR lately? I was wondering about the time frame, I can imagine LONG now that it has to go to the state.

Thanks,

Jan

Used to be a lot quicker. The last time I got a P2P from TR, last year, it took 5 weeks total. But with everyone and their uncle wanting permits, waits are up all over the state.

Last batch I got from tr in september was just over 3 weeks. I was shocked.

What's the $18.00 for? I just applied in Bergen county and had to pay $6.00 for FID and $2.00 for each P2P. Fingerprinting was $55 bucks or so from Morphotrack.

They shouldn't have charged you the $6. At least, TR didn't when I applied for my FID and P2Ps last year. I actually asked them about it because all I paid was $4 for my two P2P. I said "shouldn't it be $10," they said the $6 isn't charged because the fee for the FID is the fingerprinting cost.

Maybe TR is cutting people a break thought but I can't imagine a police department turning down the money like that.