svt3183

10 rd limit grandfather clause?

NJ 'Grandfathers' NOTHING.

It's their way or the highway.

10 rounds eliminates ALOT of fine firearms. DO NOT roll over on this. It may even cause cops/retired PD probs.

Next will be 7-6-5-4-3-2-1-ZERO.

Think it cant happen, now?????? Sure is "trending" that way now, isnt it????

Do NOT accept defeat on this 'numbers game' feel good, politically masturbative corrupt slow death of gun owner's scheme of these radical politicians' agendas.

Too bad the Fudd's at the ranges watch like a hawk when you pull out an 'evil black gun'. Ever been questioned by one.

I got questioned by a younger RO at Range 14 about the 10 rd long magazine on my 15-22. My first time at Delran Jr. Marksman, the RO came over to check out my M&P Sport. I figured he'd question its legality but instead he told me that he had the same rifle and how much he liked it.

Judging I have a Marlin Model 60 that my father bought me as a kid, with a 15 round tube magazine, I'll leave this state very quickly. That rifle WILL NOT be sold, and if someone does attempt to take it, I'll take out a mortgage to fight it in court (guess no official has ever heard of due process before). And I've stated that in every email I have sent (moving part).

The only guns I really wanted to pick up was a 1911 and a [compliant] AK. Guess I'm done buying things, if it goes that route.

I know that the bill was amended before being released to the Assembly, but I didn't catch what the change(s) were. From my reading of the bills text without the amendments this bill only targets magazine capacity in semi-auto rifles with no grandfathering clause

Amendments were to exempt LEO and retired LEO.

If this passes, it is time to break the law. If the politicians choose to make us criminals, so be it.

Resist and revolt.

He didn't say don't do it. He said don't make a public statement that you intend to do it.

So retired LEO's get an exempt but ex military personell get no exemption? HA HA One gets to fire his weapon in line of duty maybe a handful of times ever and one does it all day long overseas. HAHAHA Awesome. Why not give them free ammo as well.

A lot of them make enough in pension to not worry about ammo costs!

So retired LEO's get an exempt but ex military personell get no exemption? HA HA One gets to fire his weapon in line of duty maybe a handful of times ever and one does it all day long overseas. HAHAHA Awesome. Why not give them free ammo as well.

They prolly do get free ammo from their old department.. lol

Molon Labe

Or use what I like to call "Obama Tubes" (A Mono Vault) But don't use for the purpose to commit a crime.

Okay, I did a search first, but didn't find anything in the forum about "Obama Tube". Can someone share with me what that means?

I'm guessing a mono vault is a kind of safe, but,,,,,,,

with all this craziness happening here i was one of the millions looking to relocate but what happens if jersey passes all 28 bills and were F-ed

you decide to relocate to another state but in the mean time the same bs is going on,,,the federal level thats what has me up in the air ya know?

Okay, I did a search first, but didn't find anything in the forum about "Obama Tube". Can someone share with me what that means?

http://www.storeguns.com/mono-vaults

http://www.survival-warehouse.com/Mono_Vaults/index.htm#.USFN1PJkVfE

As-is, no grandfather. I argue that there is a very good legal case against capacity limits based on SCOTUS recent ruling. It will be a fight in the courts.

oh good another nj court case...perhaps this time the can argue the point based on a bubble gun ..since last time the bb gun didnt work.. :rolleyes:

id venture to guess its referencing some 10"-12" pvc pipe...pipe caps...pvc cement....and cosmolene/dessicant