PeteF

Lautenmummy throws in the towel

Say it with me-- Senator Steven Sweeney D-NJ. I Guarantee--it! Now, he can get the support of Christie (tacitly, by Christie being flabby on whoever the R nominee will be ) and help Christie by stalling the Gun Control bills in the NJ Senate. Democrats & Nj peoples, make SURE you mention this fact in your emails & letters to Sweeney, that you will NOT support him in the primary or gen election if he allows NJ gun control thru!

That would not be the best place for him if we must elect a democrat in a statewide election, he would do us more "good" (by NJ standards) in the governors office. Regardless, Booker would trounce him in a democratic primary anyway.

That would not be the best place for him if we must elect a democrat in a statewide election, he would do us more "good" (by NJ standards) in the governors office. Regardless, Booker would trounce him in a democratic primary anyway.

I would vote for the Iron Worker anyday.

Glad to see Grandpa Lautenberg on the way out. Now the Pedophile needs to go. With all the shit he is caught up in hopefully something will stick and drive him from office.

Menendez has no shame, he's a lowlife slimeball...He'll never willingly quit. As for Lousenberg...Godd riddance the bad trash!!!!!!

My memory of 2002 is fuzzy... CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW LAUTENMUMMY WON? I mean he was put on the ballot with like a month left on the election.

The whole sad story is on wikipedia. They violated the state constitution, the nj courts upheld the violation, and the us courts refused to hear the case, and the nj sheeple didnt care

The Dems realized that Torricelli was now too corrupt to get elected again, even though he was able to in the past, so they forced him to step down, then the corrupt NJ State Supreme Court decided the NJ Constitution isn't as important as their corrupt asses, so they said he could run.

The Dems realized that Torricelli was now too corrupt to get elected again, even though he was able to in the past, so they forced him to step down, then the corrupt NJ State Supreme Court decided the NJ Constitution isn't as important as their corrupt asses, so they said he could run.

What I don't get is: why did people vote for Lautenberg over Forrester? Was Forrester that bad of a candidate to not be able to win against a candidate with 41 days on the ballot?