Where to go shooting?

I am in South Jersey (Egg Harbor Twp) and looking for a place to shoot. From the few places I found online, they require a membership fee plus hourly fees to shoot. I am looking for free range time so I dont feel pressured and always looking at my watch.

If this means I need to take my shooting over to PA or Del, I dont mind doing that. Does anyone know of ranges or public land I can shoot at?

USANA has a membership fee but they do not charge by the hour. Probably only about 40 mins from Egg Harbor.

USANA?

I'm on the other side of Somers Point from you, and I go to South Jersey Shooting Club in Winslow.....membership fee, but no hourly charges. Outdoor ranges only, 25, 50, 100, 300, soon to be 15, and otu paved action range out back we have plate shoots, idpa, 3-gun, and such. There is also now a full service gun store on premises, Bangers Sports Shop, so if you need more ammo, or whatever, you can just go in and get it right there. If you're interested in checking it out, there is a 3-gun this coming Sat. that I have to help work(I'm one of the RSOs there), so you can hitch a ride up with me(but you'll have to stay for the duration), or you can follow me up. You do not need to be a member to attend the action shooting events, but you do need to be a member to use the front ranges. Requirements are to be an NRA member, dn they can sign you up for the NRS right there if you're not already, pay the appropriate fees, and sit in on the orientation, which is given regularly.

It's also open for shoting rom dawn to dusk(9am to dusk on Sundays) 364 days a year.

Yes, yes, I remember USANA well. Be careful Skip has it up for sale again. He sold it out from the under the members before...and got it back when the new owners defaulted on the mortgage a few years later. There's a reason why most folks didn't go back....

I'm on the other side of Somers Point from you, and I go to South Jersey Shooting Club in Winslow.....membership fee, but no hourly charges. Outdoor ranges only, 25, 50, 100, 300, soon to be 15, and otu paved action range out back we have plate shoots, idpa, 3-gun, and such. There is also now a full service gun store on premises, Bangers Sports Shop, so if you need more ammo, or whatever, you can just go in and get it right there. If you're interested in checking it out, there is a 3-gun this coming Sat. that I have to help work(I'm one of the RSOs there), so you can hitch a ride up with me(but you'll have to stay for the duration), or you can follow me up. You do not need to be a member to attend the action shooting events, but you do need to be a member to use the front ranges. Requirements are to be an NRA member, dn they can sign you up for the NRS right there if you're not already, pay the appropriate fees, and sit in on the orientation, which is given regularly.

It's also open for shoting rom dawn to dusk(9am to dusk on Sundays) 364 days a year.

PM sent

Yes, yes, I remember USANA well. Be careful Skip has it up for sale again. He sold it out from the under the members before...and got it back when the new owners defaulted on the mortgage a few years later. There's a reason why most folks didn't go back....

Man do you make any posts other than trashin USANA. Something tells me the anti gun neighbors may be pushing an agenda to develop the land or something. You wouldn't be one of those people would you?

Man do you make any posts other than trashin USANA. Something tells me the anti gun neighbors may be pushing an agenda to develop the land or something. You wouldn't be one of those people would you?

Nope... If you look at his posts, every single one is anti-usana..... Not even an introduction.... Just anti-usana.....

Nope... If you look at his posts, every single one is anti-usana..... Not even an introduction.... Just anti-usana.....

Yeah I saw that too. I was there today and there were a good amount of people. That place gets some serious support from it's members when they need it. First off it is a not for profit organization. I would imagine if Skip wanted out he would have walked when Harbor site dropped the ball. Second that shows the membership cares. This guy sounds like a yokel.