pcc_1028

Shotgun Trade-in question

It's been my experience that most shops will take trades. However, if you sell it privately you have opportunity to make more profit. The gun shops will want to buy low in order to resell for a profit. There is a classified section here for firearm sales. Just sayin...

Consider keeping it. It is a much better built firearm then the the new slapped together guns Mossberg and Remington are putting out these days (unless you're buying something from 1 of their premium lines, like a wingmaster ).

Consider keeping it. It is a much better built firearm then the the new slapped together guns Mossberg and Remington are putting out these days (unless you're buying something from 1 of their premium lines, like a wingmaster ).

+1

Then try some WD40 on a bit of 0000-steel wool and lightly rub just the rust away.

They arent raping anyone. They are running a business. If they give you retail and sell it for retail its not called a business.

Thats not exactly what I ment, He will get very little on trade in value on a used firearm he is better selling it on his own.

I completely understand the consept of running a business, the mark up on new and used firearms and capitialism. Read

some of my other posts regarding gauging and the definition of it. For a guy off the street that wants to move trade something in the value is extremely low.

Thats not exactly what I ment, He will get very little on trade in value on a used firearm he is better selling it on his own.

I completely understand the consept of running a business, the mark up on new and used firearms and capitialism. Read

some of my other posts regarding gauging and the definition of it. For a guy off the street that wants to move trade something in the value is extremely low.

Agreed. Always better off trying to sell on own. Maybe some people are more comfortable selling to a gun store. We are on the same track. No worries. :)