From NJ2AS Facebook page;

https://www.facebook.com/groups/nj2as/permalink/544980618868175/

*** NJ2AS LEADER TO BE SOLE PANEL MEMBER SUPPORTING RIGHTS!!!

NJ2AS Leader Alexander P. Roubian will be the lone panel member TODAY 2/17 from 3PM-6PM. The Ethical Culture Group is hosting a forum on Gun Violence In America. He will be the ONLY panelist defending our rights AGAINST Congressman Bill Pascrell, Senator Loretta Weinberg, Assemblyman Gordon Johnson, and the Brady Campaign.

PLEASE ATTEND AND GIVE HIM YOUR SUPPORT. WE ONLY FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS EVENT LAST NIGHT AND ALEXANDER TOOK ON THE CHALLENGE!!!

The event is being held at 687 Larch Ave, Teaneck NJ.

http://ethicalfocus.org/

Come to meeting. I will be wearing Jeans and white dress shirt. Name is Anthony. I will be with a woman that looks like my daughter, Kate, jeans blue dress shirt.

Come out. Leaving in 5

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I'll be wearing dark bue jeans, a grey button down shirt, brown shoes and brown colored glasses.

Panel 4 vs 1 anti to pro. Alex did very well. Moderator was moderate.

Typical arguments made. Pro presented logic, antis presented regurgitated TV news reports.

Some people were willing to listen and at least had a somewhat open mind.

Senator had no interest in listening to us.

Typical politicians, they clearly believed they need to make new laws despite the fact they admitted the laws would not impact crime.

After official meeting there were several very good sideline conversations.

Good exercise.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I have to give an opinion. We need to refrain from yelling and shouting while the antis speak. It doesn't help. Yes, I know the lies they perpetrate can be unbearable to hear, but all the other side sees and hears are a bunch of people that can't control their emotions, therefore how can they be trusted with a gun?

It's unfair, it's frustrating, but we can't shout at them while they have the floor. We have to methodically refute them when it's the proper time to speak