Malsua

Magpul ad in Sunday Post. Will leave state if mag cap passes

Good for them. I guess they will be leaving the state since democrats hold both houses and the governorship. We really are turning into two countries. Rights constrained areas ruled by democrats and then everywhere else.

-----

magpul.jpg

Good. I hope these idiots start getting a clue..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i really dont think they will...im sure in their minds...if they can get them to leave or close..they are "saving lives"...regardless of the loss of jobs..."if we can save just one life it will be worth it".....i can see them gloating about how they ran the "factory of death" from their state...and encourage others to do the same and "rid the country of all this evil"..etc etc....they think they are doing gods work or some sheet

Just think, if they stay and can only produce 15rd mags.... That opens up a bigger market for us unless we get screwed.

Colorado's bill is for 15rds right?

The "lawmakers" in Colorado said 15 rounds, but they exempted manufacturers, so long as they ship the products out of state. Magpul, however, stated the fact that gun owners would boycott their products if they were to stay.

Can't stand to hear this argument "15 rounds up from 10" etc that these "lawmakers" <sarcasm> throw around. These numbers are arbitrary and have nothing to do with preventing violence with guns.

That being said, I hope Magpul does pull out of Colorado if they pass any arbitrary and meaningless magazine limits that would do nothing but hurt law abiding folk's ability to protect themselves.

i really dont think they will...im sure in their minds...if they can get them to leave or close..they are "saving lives"...regardless of the loss of jobs..."if we can save just one life it will be worth it".....i can see them gloating about how they ran the "factory of death" from their state...and encourage others to do the same and "rid the country of all this evil"..etc etc....they think they are doing gods work or some sheet

There has been talk about some companies not selling to the law makers and enfocers who do decide to enforce the new restricting laws. Hopefully if they stick to their guns and follow through this it will send a clear message that they have over stepped their boundaries.

Yeah, except now they've come out and said they will sell to LE.

Why are they going to bother to move out of CO if they will continue to sell to LE in states that ban civilians.

Hypocrits. And to think I sent them emails the other day thanking them for standing up for the people.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/02/daniel-zimmerman/magpul-breaks-bad-continues-sales-to-ban-state-leos/

Latest from their FB page.

REGARDING LEO SALES

March 1st, 2013

Back in 1990, when I was deployed in Desert Shield and Desert Storm as a Marine grunt, some companies prioritized me items for my M16 for shipping that I purchased with my own funds. After getting out and forming Magpul in 1999, I established the same priority policy for Military and Law Enforcement, due to the requirements of their profession.

The same policy has been in place for 13 years now and has never been an issue until a few days ago. I do not support the idea that individual police officers should be punished for the actions of their elected officials. That said, I understand the concerns that some have with Law Enforcement officers getting special treatment while at the same time denouncing second amendment rights to another citizen in the same state.

With the fight in Colorado right now we do not have time to implement a new program, so I have suspended all LE sales to ban states until we can implement a system wherein any Law Enforcement Officer buying for duty use will have to promise to uphold their oath to the US Constitution - specifically the second and fourteenth amendments - as it applies to all citizens.

Richard Fitzpatrick

President/CEO - Founder

Magpul Industries