woodentoe

What I with the new hard on for the mini14?

Because the gun bannets are a bunch of idiots.

The mini 14 doesn't look "evil" but has similar performance to an AR.

So when people let them know how stupid they seem for trying a ban on looks, they fallback to it must be evil too.

Just watch their heads explode when they find out that a 223 is one of the LEAST powerful chamberins for a rifle.

Interesting story about Ruger. If all true that would prevent me from ever buying another Ruger product.

And I was really looking forward to a 308 Scout

I like your style Porthole and good taste, I was looking into the gunsite style scout rifle which I will probably get in the future.

Interesting story about Ruger. If all true that would prevent me from ever buying another Ruger product.

And I was really looking forward to a 308 Scout

The oldtimers on here will confirm this story , Smith and Wesson was boycotted as well back in the day.

The company then is ot the company now............i am a big fan if Ruger and this doesnt bother me.

I like your style Porthole and good taste, I was looking into the gunsite style scout rifle which I will probably get in the future.

I have a Ruger Gunsite Scout rifle coming home in the very near future. :)

Ruger does have  past history of compliance with the Anti`s.........so when a Mini 14 doesnt get included and it created a lot of storms back in the day the result is How Dare you not Ban the Mini

http://www.thegunzon...a/papabill.html

Speaking of Ruger's history, compliance with Antis, and Mini-14s...For the past thirty years Ruger has had hundreds of registered, transferable AC-556 rifles collecting dust that they will not release to the public.