vladtepes

AR pistol...

Nice.

How does it weigh without the accessories and the mag?

What buffer tube is that?

more than 50 ounces.. lol not sure of exact weight.. it does have a little weight to it because of the SS barrel.. but it is very easy to handle.. the little bit of weight is not huge.. just a regular buffer.. nothing unusual or special..

So Vlad, when can we come over to shoot it?

you can shoot at my range any time... problem is.. it is likely 4+ hours for you.. lol

Did you put the NFA paper work under yourself or form the trust?

My Cusin in PA formed the trust and with the trust anyone can be added to it since only the trust is investagated.

Cant wait to move to PA and Go NFA!

I just did the individual route.. my sheriff was insanely cool and easy going.. no problems in getting it signed off on..

It's funny casue my Cusin was a local cop at the time but the Sherif in his town refused to sign off on it, he was getting a supressor

for a .308 rifle so he could hunt/shoot quietly on his own property. He gave up and ended up becoming a Federal agent, they still gave him a hard time so he said screw it about a year ago formed the trust and was approved he's got a few nice suppressors now.

I hope PA keeps their mind long enough for me to get out there and start spending money.

It's funny casue my Cusin was a local cop at the time but the Sherif in his town refused to sign off on it, he was getting a supressor

for a .308 rifle so he could hunt/shoot quietly on his own property. He gave up and ended up becoming a Federal agent, they still gave him a hard time so he said screw it about a year ago formed the trust and was approved he's got a few nice suppressors now.

I hope PA keeps their mind long enough for me to get out there and start spending money.

The sheriff said "oh this form is a little different from the others... normally its a transfer... you are makin your own?" .... "here you go you are all set... let me know if I can help a out with anything else"

didn't question why I would want a 7in rifle... or why I wanted to build a gun... was polite.. respectful.. and I was amazed.. I waited longer to see him than I did to have him sign it..

I noticed the spiral groves cut into the tube and was wondering who made it.

more than 50 ounces.. lol not sure of exact weight.. it does have a little weight to it because of the SS barrel.. but it is very easy to handle.. the little bit of weight is not huge.. just a regular buffer.. nothing unusual or special..