AS350Driver

USPSA OBRPC 2-24-13

How and can first time shooters participate? Might like to get involved.

Go to the obcats website or go through the OBRPC.org website for it and register for the match. Show up earlier than the match start time, 0800-0830 would be best. Help out. Building the stages, take to the folks as you do, they will do a new shooters orientation and shoot the match. We probably can work out you shooting on our squad and we will have at least Nick, Frank and myself as Range Officers (aka RO's) that can help you out, talk about safety, ways to shoot the stage as well as other things to make it a fun and great learning experience.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Also John, what gun, holster, how many mags and do you have mag holders, and what's your shooting experience?

Go to the obcats website or go through the OBRPC.org website for it and register for the match. Show up earlier than the match start time, 0800-0830 would be best. Help out. Building the stages, take to the folks as you do, they will do a new shooters orientation and shoot the match. We probably can work out you shooting on our squad and we will have at least Nick, Frank and myself as Range Officers (aka RO's) that can help you out, talk about safety, ways to shoot the stage as well as other things to make it a fun and great learning experience.

I shot with you guys at the last OBRAMS in December. I have Sig P226 9 with 4 mags.

I'm going to shoot my Springfield XD. So that means I should sign up for the Prod class right.

Any gun modifications? What is your holster setup like? - The type of holster you use can put you in production, or limited if it's a " race style "

Right now i'm in for Production, but if I get it i'll change it up. No permits yet. :angry:

That is crazy man, I remember when you were telling me you were waiting on permits for a while. I had then applied, got them , and bought a gun, and your still waiting. Unacceptable! How long it been ?

That is crazy man, I remember when you were telling me you were waiting on permits for a while. I had then applied, got them , and bought a gun, and your still waiting. Unacceptable! How long it been ?

7 weeks, they usually take no more than four, will be making a call later today.

Tried to register but the website says the match is filled :(. If a slot doesn't open up, I should be able to get there early and walk-on, right? What time should I get there? I usually help build stages and tear down whenever I'm there. Don't want to drive over an hour not to shoot.

-Mike