AS350Driver

USPSA OBRPC 2-24-13

Tried to register but the website says the match is filled :(. If a slot doesn't open up, I should be able to get there early and walk-on, right? What time should I get there? I usually help build stages and tear down whenever I'm there. Don't want to drive over an hour not to shoot.

-Mike

show up and you should be able to.

I don't have enough experience at that range to say, no do I have any authority either way.

What I can tell you is

1) They are a great, welcoming group of people.

2) They don't ever want to turn anyone away.

3) They encourage active participation in the sport.

4) They always want stage designers and if you don't design, people willing to show up early, and help build the stages.

So, my opinion, is that if you show up early (8:00) and find someone (Jim or Dave), introduce yourself as new and looking to help build, you've got a very good chance of being able to shoot.

It's the guys who show up at 9:30, holster up, and start tapping their feet wondering why we aren't shooting yet, are the ones who likely aren't going to be able to shoot, because guys like you took their spot, and rightfully so.

Again, just my .02.

Don't care how poorly i do tomorrow. Using a new untested load with a new untested trigger job and not gonna be perfectly sighted in, but ive been stressed and tired and just looking forward to putting lead down range.. hoping for no jams or light strikes. stress relief think im a try a go at limited, fugg it y not, don't feel like removing my newly installed magwell either.

I just pulled a loaf of lard bread out of the oven for the squad....bacon, cheese and ground up pepper. The smell in my house is killing me.

We'll be a little late...8:30 or so, but in plenty of time to build our stage. I sent dave an email but if he asks and anyone sees this, please let him know we will be there.

I will be there by 8. Have to bribe my way in through stage building since I was too dumb to register on time.

Went to RTS today and put some lead down range. The biggest upside was I got to shoot and not clean my gun tonight, lol.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

can't believe i didn't record my execution shot!!!! Had fun, wish i could make it out more often... just need to stop this 2A scare so i can actually buy components to reload more ammo.. I am absolutely in love with the Ultimate match trigger job, and shooting limited was more fun than production, think im gonna have to get the extended base plate and forget all about reloading,Just need to work on my front sight and shoot plan for next time.

Had a great time at my first uspsa match.

Goofed up my first stage, but calmed down and shot pretty good the rest of the way. I was squadded with 1 other new shooter and a great group of people.

Can't wait for steel next week.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

As if last month wasn't good enough, this month topped it.

I commented to my wife over dinner how much we enjoy shooting with this squad. I wish the anti's could see how much fun we're having all while being safe doing it. Argg.

I'm looking forward to seeing the scores. Andrew got me on stage 3 (I think). He's getting better.

Oh, and if that wasn't good enough, the highlight of the day...I got to meet Elvis. We'll, not really the highlight. in fact, he's quite unimpressive in a mediocre sort of way.

This isn't even cute.... Where do i file for complaints? I was there for our first shoots... Where is my seniority!! This group needs a new set of balls to bust.

wait till i start loving back.. lol i know ya'll just be jealous, ya'll really want to be my cheerleaders but it makes ya feel a little insecure bout your man hoods, so you poke and tease when in reality your watching my youtube vids with a tent pitched in your pants.. I get it.. I'm pretty great. Not Ray Ray great but close.