Sign in to follow this  
Lunicy

What should we do now

I've wrote so many letters, and so many emails over the last two months.

Honestly, I'm lost.

Where are we at, and who should I be writing/emailing about what.

Donate to the NJ2AS, they have done more in the last 2 weeks than all other pro gun organizations in this state combined. Even if it's only 5 bucks, it helps.

Get people around you on board. Figure out a subtle way to get them to think about the abuse of power, the unconstitutional behavior, that this has nothing to do with the tragedy in Connecticut, etc.. Bring someone to a range.

Donate to the NJ2AS, they have done more in the last 2 weeks than all other pro gun organizations in this state combined. Even if it's only 5 bucks, it helps.

Not sure if people realize but anjrpc has done tons in recent weeks. They are our voice. Not to knock nj2as but anjrpc is kind of the big brother leading the way in this battle. Both groups need support so we can hit them at every angle.

Not sure if people realize but anjrpc has done tons in recent weeks. They are our voice. Not to knock nj2as but anjrpc is kind of the big brother leading the way in this battle. Both groups need support so we can hit them at every angle.

Not going bad mouth any pro 2A groups now, so as long as you donate to either one it's fine by me.

Sign in to follow this