Am I reading the wrong thing? It looks like most polled were anti.

How are you reading it? Majority of answers are pro-gun, here's how it reads:

1) How do you feel about expanding the ban assault weapons?

5,157 don't want a ban / 431 want a ban

2) How do you feel about limiting gun magazines to seven rounds?

5,313 are against 7 round mags / 290 are for it

3) How do you feel about prohibiting the mentally ill from owning guns?

4,385 are in favor of prohibiting mentally ill / 1,222 say give a gun to mentally ill

4) How do you feel about creating a new registry for guns and assault weapons that is not available to the public?

4,979 don't want a registry / 679 want a registry

5) How do you feel about ensuring that all gun sales be made through licensed dealers?

3,992 say no / 1,679 said sales should only be through licensed dealers

6) How do you feel about requiring background checks for people who buy ammunition?

5,153 say NO CHECK for ammo / 478 said there should be background checks for ammo

And Number 7, which politicians NEVER address and is the reason for CAREER CRIMINALS:

7) How do you feel about increasing the penalties for gun crimes?

4,688 want tougher penalties / 961 are likely liberals and want criminals back on the streets and said penalties shouldn't be increased.

How are you reading it? Majority of answers are pro-gun, here's how it reads:

1) How do you feel about expanding the ban assault weapons?

5,157 don't want a ban / 431 want a ban

2) How do you feel about limiting gun magazines to seven rounds?

5,313 are against 7 round mags / 290 are for it

3) How do you feel about prohibiting the mentally ill from owning guns?

4,385 are in favor of prohibiting mentally ill / 1,222 say give a gun to mentally ill

4) How do you feel about creating a new registry for guns and assault weapons that is not available to the public?

4,979 don't want a registry / 679 want a registry

5) How do you feel about ensuring that all gun sales be made through licensed dealers?

3,992 say no / 1,679 said sales should only be through licensed dealers

6) How do you feel about requiring background checks for people who buy ammunition?

5,153 say NO CHECK for ammo / 478 said there should be background checks for ammo

And Number 7, which politicians NEVER address and is the reason for CAREER CRIMINALS:

7) How do you feel about increasing the penalties for gun crimes?

4,688 want tougher penalties / 961 are likely liberals and want criminals back on the streets and said penalties shouldn't be increased.

See, the reason why I don't like that one and why I voted "opposed" is because I feel that they're going to use the opportunity to disqualify as many people as they can from owning firearms, not just the people who shouldn't own them. They could look at a person's history and say "Oh, you've been to a therapist before, or you've been treated for depression. You're a risk case, no firearms for you, peasant." Not to mention, there are people who will suddenly not get help if they need it if they know they'll be denied a constitutional right just for seeking treatment. I can't knowingly accept that unless you can 100% guarantee me that it'll only be used to deny those that are psychotic or violent, and not people who have dealt with depression once or who have talked with a therapist during a tough time in their life. What they're doing is no better than the government suddenly deciding that any person of Muslim descent is suddenly ineligible to exercise their second amendment rights because they are a "public safety risk." They're just creating another subset of people that they can deny with YOUR consent, and you can be sure that when they finally come for you, you'll have wished that you took a longer look at just what you were agreeing to.