YankeeFan

So my state senator left me a voice mail...

My state senator, Sandrah Cunningham, left me a voice mail in response to a letter I faxed her yesterday regarding the bills that are making their way through the Assembly. While her message was very polite, near the end she sounded a little bitchy when she was referring to the part of my letter where I told her I would not vote for her if she supported any bill that infringed on my 2A rights. The basic gist of her message was...I don't give a shit what you think...I'm gonna vote however the hell I want....but by all means if you would like to discuss this issue with me please give my office a call.

Basically she's Charlie Mainor in a dress...

I might...I know it wont make a difference...but I'd like to reiterate the fact that she's an idiot for believing that these laws will do anything to reduce crime....

I hear ya' and it definitely won't change her mind, but I would love to know if she will talk like that when you are actually talking back to her. I'm just curious.

What is her fax number? We should all start faxing her so that she hears this message from others and maybe, just maybe starts to think that there are voters out there that don't share her opinions and will vote her out!

I might...I know it wont make a difference...but I'd like to reiterate the fact that she's an idiot for believing that these laws will do anything to reduce crime....

Just out of curiosity, what makes you think she cares whether these bill will reduce crime? They have no interest in reducing crime. Soon they will change from the garden state to the victim state. As I watched and listened to the conga line of stupidity, it struck me that they are simply reacting in an instinctive manner. I heard GeeenWald, or Greenwad, or whatever his name is, state several times that the number of high cap mags reduced over time during the last insane ban, siting that as proof that the ban worked. Well thank you captain obvious for pointing out that when you stop selling something the numbers will be reduced. That of course only proves 2 things, supply and demad works, and that people found better ways to hide them from know nothing a-hole politicians.

Just out of curiosity, what makes you think she cares whether these bill will reduce crime? They have no interest in reducing crime. ...

'Zakly right! It's not about PUBLIC SAFETY, people, it's about POWER for the ruling elite !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!