matyb123

mosin m44 pricing

hey guys i was taking it for granted that when the oaks gun show rolled around i was gonna pick one of these up with my left over pocket change... with all of the calamity going should i be worried about paying big bucks for one of these at the gun show coming up??

you guys who are mosin aficionados what has been goin on in that market??

im gonna search a lil online after i post this just wanted to get some opinions from trusted peeps ;)

Up up up. 2-3 years ago M44s were $120. Early last year they were like $160-$180. Widener's just had really clean matching M44s for $219 a week ago. In November they were $199.

On Gunbroker right now, all matching and good condition is absolutely crazy. Like $300

If you're looking for the real deal M44, expect to be paying $200 for a shooter, $250 for a matching good condition. All Mosins are just military rifles. Your'e got going to be getting crazy accurate groups. If you want a cheap shooter, some Type 53s are still cheap.

Google SARCO in PA. Big mil-surplus store. If you're close, you can take a drive there and take a look. You can just pull these off the rack to inspect. I think you can do a PA NICS check and COE for purchase. No FFL transfer or shipping required.

Give them a buzz. They'll walk you through it.

AIM Surplus $189.99 2 weeks ago.

Local shows $179.00-$250.00 depenig on country and condition, pay anymore then that and your getting

ripped for you average run of the mill m44. Unless.....You are getting into Finish MN's they bring a higher

dollar value from the high 200's to the mid $400.00's.

Keep an eye out on the surplus like AIM Surplus, Classic Arms and J&G.com new batches of 91/30's and now the

thought to be almost extinct M38's are being sent in by Molot from Russia. The price point for a M38 is excellent coming

in at $219.00.

http://www.classicfirearms.com/long-guns/m38rifle

These sold out rather quickly, I was able to get my order in last night late and it shipped today.

Keep an eye out on the surplus like AIM Surplus, Classic Arms and J&G.com new batches of 91/30's and now the

thought to be almost extinct M38's are being sent in by Molot from Russia. The price point for a M38 is excellent coming

in at $219.00.

http://www.classicfi...g-guns/m38rifle

These sold out rather quickly, I was able to get my order in last night late and it shipped today.

great thanks for the heads up hoagie!! i really like shooting them, i hear cleaning sucks ass though.. lots and lots of windex

great thanks for the heads up hoagie!! i really like shooting them, i hear cleaning sucks ass though.. lots and lots of windex

After a range session, I will spray down a bore snake with windex and ruin in through a few times.

Remove the bolt spray is a bit wipe it down and do the same for the chamer. It only take a quick minute

and is good enough to keep any rust from forming from the corrossive primers.

http://www.wideners.com/itemdetail.cfm?item_id=7006&dir=700|701

thanks hodgie!

heres what i went with!

they look really really clean and hodgie said he knows some people that got some from this lot and they were super clean all numbers matching (not that i even care)

hodgie we can have mosin cleaning parties now yayyyyy lol

Hell

I have all of these clean, tomorrow is all planned out for me.

really nice! they look great! im gonna have to get some cleaning tips from you!

i saw another guy posted to look at wideners also.. thank you must have looked at it while i was working or something

really nice! they look great! im gonna have to get some cleaning tips from you!

i saw another guy posted to look at wideners also.. thank you must have looked at it while i was working or something

A FFL friend of mine sent me the link late last night, not sure but I think they just got them in.

They will always try and send a all matching rifle 1st, typically if something does not match on a Mosin its the magazine box.

I have a Molot PU and a M38 on the way, the PU is all matching and I hear that the M38's are beauties.

They will always try and send a all matching rifle 1st, typically if something does not match on a Mosin its the magazine box.

I have a Molot PU and a M38 on the way, the PU is all matching and I hear that the M38's are beauties.

i know this is in response to the other guy but for me i really dont care i just wanna shoot it :)

we took a pretty huge lot of rifles out about a month ago and it was my lil secret that out of all the new fancy stuff i just like sitting in the corner by myself shooting a mosin lol :)

after that i knew i had to have one!!

i really like that new arch angel stock anyone know when thats suppose to come out???