HINCHMAN

Please Help Us Deliver 50,000 Signatures to Assembly Majority Leader

We have 2 peititons going. Please help us conter his claim that he has 34,000 signatures in support of horrible legislation.

PLEASE SIGN AND SHARE AND SPREAD.

https://www.change.org/petitions/nj-assemblyman-lou-greenwald-50-000-responsible-gun-owners-opposed-poorly-crafted-legislation

http://signon.org/sign/50000-responsible-nj

You know petitions hardly ever work, but okay I'll sign.

Well, since the Assembly thought they did yesterday - a soapbox display of the Million Moms petition gathered over 3 months - it won't hurt them if we can drown them with paper to the contrary!

I signed.

Legislators seem to have funny math skills, or I learned math all wrong even as an engineer because no-one can really show me the overwhelming numbers ANYWHERE supporting the anti side. NOWHERE! Just got in from supporting Congressman Runyan this afternoon against the anti protext from MoveOn. They had 16 people, we had 68 at the last count I heard but known we had a few more walk-ons including a fellow who saw us out there and wanted more information on how to join in the defense!

Well, since the Assembly thought they did yesterday - a soapbox display of the Million Moms petition gathered over 3 months - it won't hurt them if we can drown them with paper to the contrary!

I signed.

Legislators seem to have funny math skills, or I learned math all wrong even as an engineer because no-one can really show me the overwhelming numbers ANYWHERE supporting the anti side. NOWHERE! Just got in from supporting Congressman Runyan this afternoon against the anti protext from MoveOn. They had 16 people, we had 68 at the last count I heard but known we had a few more walk-ons including a fellow who saw us out there and wanted more information on how to join in the defense!

I said hardly, not always. They'll use petitions to their advantage or if people that care get more than several hundred thousand. Hell, wasn't 50k the minimum just to get an official response about the petition?